Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These videos prove why Cuba produces the best Boxers in the World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These videos prove why Cuba produces the best Boxers in the World.

They produce the best amateurs. Send Nacho Beristain over there for a few years and he'd make great professionals out of them.

Comment

As soon they make it pro they fold like a cardbord box

Comment

Yo both of you if you find the time watch these videos. That is true they make the best amateurs because once they arrive in Miami they get carried away with the lifestyle and vices.

Comment

I watched that a few weeks ago. Incredible stuff, they have no choice but to prevail in boxing. It's a sad world out there for them, but they chase glory!

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            I watched that a few weeks ago. Incredible stuff, they have no choice but to prevail in boxing. It's a sad world out there for them, but they chase glory!
            I know these were great videos. It is crazy how they are forced to become boxers. Man the team atmosphere is something like I have never seen in Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post

damn great watch man - pre ciate it. no doubt cuba produces some of the finest boxers in the world, i just wish we got to see more of them try their hand at the professional levels.

Comment

Most of them don't be **** when they get to the pro game. They fight the in the ams for so long they don't know how to adjust to the pro style.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  damn great watch man - pre ciate it. no doubt cuba produces some of the finest boxers in the world, i just wish we got to see more of them try their hand at the professional levels.
                  Glad you watched it this video reminded me how fuking awesome Boxing is.

Comment

That's some nice video, but here we talk PRO BOXING!!! Something cuba isn't that good at!! Your TS should say cuba produces the best amature boxers in the world. But then the russian will argue that too!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X