No announcement yet.

back to havana december 20 for xmas and new years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to havana december 20 for xmas and new years

im excited & ready for a holiday.it was 40 below for the last stretch of my job.i am looking forward to this trip.took a layoff & will hopefully get an in town job asap in the new year...got to stay away from camp & refineries.don't work too hard & eat too much food...got to shed my winter coat.might even hit the gym until i go back to work.ride pogey until i find edmonton work.i talked several coworkers into going to havana at different times.all are staying in the same hotel i did last time so they are all ready for the cuban entertainment...

Nice greetings to Fidel.

Comment

Lucky!..

I can't wait til next summer, I'm gonna make a trip out to Cuba..I'm gonna start planning it by next month..

Comment

Why would you want to spend the holidays with Cubans?

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post

Filed. Thanx. Your personal datas go straight to Fidel's secret intelligence agency.

Have a nice vacation in Cuba. If you ever get edgy to travel there.

Comment

awesome, slay some fine a$$ cubana pu$$y for me eh? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
              awesome, slay some fine a$$ cubana pu$$y for me eh? lol

Yes, do dat. But remember dat US-boys gots to pay tha full price while native cubans bone for free.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                Nice greetings to Fidel.

i took a picture of that che thing on the wall...thats close to the museum

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
                  because i like latin women & i dont have a close family so we dont do to much at xmas.spend a few hours together so i rather be somewhere hot.the last few years ive been in mexico,cuba & guatemala for xmas

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                    Yes, do dat. But remember dat US-boys gots to pay tha full price while native cubans bone for free.
                    im canadian & local cubans dont have my money so too bad for them...lol! native cubans get put on the back burner while im there...i'll buy their girls...nana! im no dumby & have lots of money to blow on the local mens girls...i dont care..why do you think i go there to wine & dine them? lol! on your knees while i eat the lobster their BF's cant afford...NANA!
                    Last edited by joe strong; 12-14-2010, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X