Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for the Pinoys!! - Do you think that Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
    jaja actually, i have had the good luck to travel to the Philippines. Been in Davao, CDO, Zamboanga and other places in mindanao..unforgetabble bro.... that sums it up.. hehe also went to cebu and roxas and of course luzon..

good to hear man...its a beautiful country once you get away from the busy cities

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      good to hear man...its a beautiful country once you get away from the busy cities
      Mak, talaga bro I could make Davao my second home i really like it there.

Yea and Manila that is a monster of a huge city.. I stayed sampaloc for some days so i know what you mean by the city vs the country side. I get a lot of images in my mind when I think about my experience.....

but to the topic on the thread. your right manny is not crooked enough to be presisted its funny but sad at the same time that one has to be like that in politics.

Comment

jaja actually, i have had the good luck to travel to the Philippines. Been in Davao, CDO, Zamboanga and other places in mindanao..unforgetabble bro.... that sums it up.. hehe also went to cebu and roxas and of course luzon..
        Yeah, I bet you had fun jajajajajajajajaja!

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Yeah, I bet you had fun jajajajajajajajaja!
          jajajaaja I did for sure and you know it.!!! I kind of did an anthony bordain with out the cameras you know LOL

Comment

Mak, talaga bro I could make Davao my second home i really like it there.

Yea and Manila that is a monster of a huge city.. I stayed sampaloc for some days so i know what you mean by the city vs the country side. I get a lot of images in my mind when I think about my experience.....

but to the topic on the thread. your right manny is not crooked enough to be presisted its funny but sad at the same time that one has to be like that in politics.

i just came back from philippines a month ago...i went to Manila, Cebu and Ormoc...the pictures are still fresh on my mind...there were some breathtaking, post-card type sceneries there...cant wait to go back again next year

Comment

jajajaaja I did for sure and you know it.!!! I kind of did an anthony bordain with out the cameras you know LOL

you 'sang karaoke' didnt you?

Comment

True story, I have a Mexican buddy who liked it there so much he split the price of a house there with another friend and is there all the time. I have a white friend went on vacation with another friends family in the P.I. and he said the next time he visits he may not want to come back to the U.S. Everytime im there I always don't want to leave. The atmosphere there makes you feel like your somebody special because of the hospitality and ofcourse if you have a family there or have buddies its a party everyday. Very laid back. Prolly much like Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  you 'sang karaoke' didnt you?
                  yea I did that a lot but the best one was in zambo coz i found a spanish salsa song I sang it and you saw the neighbors coming out LOL. I don't know too much lyrics in english, I even try a couple of tagalog songs!! LOL

Comment

hell no!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      True story, I have a Mexican buddy who liked it there so much he split the price of a house there with another friend and is there all the time. I have a white friend went on vacation with another friends family in the P.I. and he said the next time he visits he may not want to come back to the U.S. Everytime im there I always don't want to leave. The atmosphere there makes you feel like your somebody special because of the hospitality and ofcourse if you have a family there or have buddies its a party everyday. Very laid back. Prolly much like Puerto Rico.
                      the bold pretty much sums it up., thats why I like it. I think i still have one more trip in me to go there. hehe...

Comment

Working...
                      X