Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will beating Cotto establish Pacquiao as an elite WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Margarito has been off for a very long time and Paul is facing Pavlik @ 160. How do we even know if both can even make 147?
    Margs has fought @ 147 for the past 13 years. I think he can still make it. PW made 147 last year. I think he can make it too.

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    I can't see Pacquiao beating SSM not because of size but because of SSM's durability. SSM doesn't have the foot speed but he does have the hand speed and durability to catch Pacquiao BIG at some point.
    That's all because Pac is TOO SMALL! He doesn't belong at 147. He's crazy for fighting Cotto at 145! Lil dude got balls the size of church bells.

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
      Margs has fought @ 147 for the past 13 years. I think he can still make it. PW made 147 last year. I think he can make it too.

That's all because Pac is TOO SMALL! He doesn't belong at 147. He's crazy for fighting Cotto at 145! Lil dude got balls the size of church bells.
      I heard Margarito had to cut 30 lbs to make 147 against SSM. Paul doesn't blow up as much, atleast not that I know of. Paul is tall and skinny, Margarito is tall and thick...I don't think Margarito could make 147 and be 100%, maybe 75%. Paul says that eating is overrated so IDK.

Comment

Cotto is the best welterweight right now. PacMan win means more haters and non believers.

Comment

Working...
        X