No announcement yet.

Manny vs Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Spence isn't ready for Manny yet, not even the advanced age version. Manny by KO/TKO or wide UD.
    If anybody isn't ready it's Manny.

Pac wins at a 141lb catchweight....that's the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Dude, STFU with that ****, you are insulting my language. WE all know you are just google translating that ****, no Filipino talks like that. And some of it isn't even translated correctly.
      bro, don't get mad, get even. speak in ebonics back to him LOL. im taking my lunch right now when I come back i'll do it for you. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        yup...just go full ret*rd.

You know damn well Arum won't make this fight,so you feel free to post nonsense.

Pac will be lucky to make it past Jesse Vargas.

PAC loves fighters that come forward...Spence might get his ass knocked out at the weigh in

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          Lol your join date is last month and you argue with him like you know him. This site is full of surprises. You guys make it like Larry is the black friend you have in real life.
          I know him well enough to know he is not a Filipino. I'm a Filipino so I know my language better than anyone else , and this guy is just google translating.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            Lol your join date is last month and you argue with him like you know him. This site is full of surprises. You guys make it like Larry is the black friend you have in real life.
            Good catch......

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              bro, manny makes easy work of ggg at 154 and canelo, spence would be a walk in the park for the pacman.
              Spence is a walk in a park alright....if that park was in hell.

Soon as Manny covers-up Errol would be on those fragile ribs like BBQ sauce.

Ya'll know this fight won't happen so you're just throwing troll butter around...lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                PAC loves fighters that come forward...Spence might get his ass knocked out at the weigh in
                Yeah....like JMM..

Pac would get stopped...soon as he covers up those ribs would get smashed.

You know Bob ain't making this fight so you're talking out your flat ass.

Comment

I favor Pacquiao today. Ask this same question around the same time in 2017 and I'll favor Spence. He'll arrive in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Yeah....like JMM..

Pac would get stopped...soon as he covers up those ribs would get smashed.

You know Bob ain't making this fight so you're talking out your flat ass.

JMM needed 4 tries

Haymon is smart enough to not destroy Spence's career

it would be like when they fed Vargs to Tito

you should research that...that was before you started watching boxing

Comment

It's a little early for Spence as Makaveli pointed out but I definitely would not pick Manny to stop him.

Comment

Working...
                      X