Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Beat Pacquiao Four Times, No Reason For Fifth Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komandante View Post
    JMM was on Peds when he beats Pac but three times he was beaten by Manny.
    your mother is on peds you loser crybaby.

Comment

Personally have it 3-1 in Marquez favor with PAC winning the first, second was close but I gave to Marquez, third I felt as though was robbery and fourth don't even need to be discussed we saw how that ended now go retire somewhere and stop trying drain cotton down to 148

Comment

Marquez lost the first fight but beat crackhead pac in fights 2 ,3 and my favorite fight no.4 so no need for the 5. Marquez is better then methquiao.
        Last edited by chico malo ali; 10-22-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

third pac-marquez fight was a robbery yet floyd-pac wasn't? makes no sense but ok.

Comment

Spoon get your ass in this thread!

Comment

the 2nd fight is debatable. i thought he won 1, 3, and 4. 2nd fight is super close but i usually give it to pacquiao because of the knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                the 2nd fight is debatable. i thought he won 1, 3, and 4. 2nd fight is super close but i usually give it to pacquiao because of the knockdown.
                he also knock marquez down in the 1st fight, 3 times. so why did you give the 2nd to pac because of the knockdown but not the 1st? lol

Comment

Did this dude ever learn math. He won once and it was because Pac tripped on his foot and went face first into his punch. He doesn't wanna fight him agaim because for the first time, Pac was beating him soundly since the first round of their first fight. The first fight was judging error but I think second could have gone either way and I was leaning a bit to marquez in 3rd fight. All good fights. The ironic thing is that in the last one, the one who got ko'ed was dominating the fight like neither of them had done before in previous fights.

Comment

He won at least 3

And Marquez doesn't need a fifth, he should just sit back chill and take comfort in the fact that the fourth one still burns in the soul of the Pac army

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Juan Manuel Marquez (57-7, 40KOs) sees no reason to face Manny Pacquiao for a fifth time. The boxers collided four times since 2004. In the first meeting, they went to a controversial twelve round draw. The next two meetings, in 2008 (twelve round split decision) and 2011 (twelve round majority decision), were won by Pacquiao. Both outcomes were viewed by many controversial decisions
                      [Click Here To Read More]

hahahh

Comment

Working...
                      X