Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Rips Eubanks: Those Clowns Lost Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    The Eubanks really can't blame anyone else but themselves.
    Jr says it's the fight he dreamed of, but it was there for him, GGG had signed the contract and Eubank was getting a great deal..but they managed to mess it up.

I'm not surprised GGG's people wouldn't want to deal with team Eubank again after all the messing around. I think he may have even burned some bridges with Hearn and Warren now.

Thing is, i think he's a good fighter who could compete against some of the higher ranked guys. He has to work his way up now though.
    Maybe agaisnt the likes of Lee, Quillin(?).
    It's absolutely Eubanks fault in this case yes. He's got that Chavez syndrome or something.

However because of the BJS situation with lying about money is always going to make people question whether it's "ducking" or if it's just k2 being cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by JFalu View Post
      How is he a coward for not accepting a flat fee when he is the star of the middleweight division? Fans are paying to see if Canelo can stand up to GGG (with GGG as a slight favorite), not to see if GGG can be Canelo. He's already making very close to the 10ml flat fee they're offering. De La Hoya wants all proceeds from PPV buys along with any other extras. That's crazy talk.
      97k is the star of the MW division....man, that's just sad.

Comment

Geeeez! Like these guys have top comp all along.

Comment

I would see the fight between two clowns: Canelo vs Eubank jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            So Canelo NEEDS GGG ? Come on man don't let the fanboyism mess with ur logic .So I guess Golovkin will be considered a "Great" fighter for unifying the MW titles . Regardless of any substance in his record ? " Great fighters Test themselves against other Greats ( Canelo , Ward ) .
            No fighter ever unified a division without having sustance to his record. That's a stupid thing to say.

I never said GGG will be considered a "great" fighter, just that he is the No1 in the MW division where Canelo will be fighting from now on.

And Canelo is one the "Greats" now? LMFAO!

Trust me, if Canelo wants to be considered one of the Greats, he HAS to fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
              There is zero chance of Eubank ever accepting this fight ever.There is a reason he's only fought one name and lost.Hes not that good ,and he doesn't fight punchers and daddy knows why.
              I don't see too many punchers on GGG's list.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                No fighter ever unified a division without having sustance to his record. That's a stupid thing to say.

I never said GGG will be considered a "great" fighter, just that he is the No1 in the MW division where Canelo will be fighting from now on.

And Canelo is one the "Greats" now? LMFAO!

Trust me, if Canelo wants to be considered one of the Greats, he HAS to fight GGG.
                No, he really doesn't. He dared to be great by fighting Mayweather and lost...GayLoveKin missed his chance when he ducked ward. Canelo has fought 4 upper level fighters, 2 of whom will be first ballot HOFs, 1 who has been HEAVILY avoided throughout his career, and who his people didn't want him to fight because of a poor style matchup. That's 4 (four) fights alone that p1ss all over triple V's resume.
                Last edited by Metho_4u; 09-19-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                  10 million not denied by k2 and 160 stated by k2...THAT IS DUCKING..
                  Calling your mandatory challenger into the ring, picking up the mic and saying "I'll fight him tomorrow ... weight is no problem" Then giving up your belt without fighting ... THAT'S DUCKING!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    I don't see too many punchers on GGG's list.
                    Lemieux the robot? He never learned about circles in school though...just forward and backward....mainly just forward

Comment

Originally posted by JFalu View Post
                      Passing on an unfavorable offer is not ducking, it's called passing on an unfavorable offer.
                      Like when Jacobs passed on the unfavorable offer K2 made.

They wanted Danny to take far less money than he made fighting Quillin.

Comment

Working...
                      X