Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi PBC Fight Poll and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. Danny will ko him. Cool to have boxing on regular espn tho. Maybe he can fight maidana next or the ab porter winner looks real nice

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      How many more **** fights are people gonna tolerate from Garcia? I guess team Garcia is once again accepting defeat from the Peterson fight and going yet for ANOTHER tune up. Just like after Herrera.
      a two division world champ should NOT be considered a tune up...but I can understand why dudes are sh'tting on Paulie and calling him a EASY touch....one thing is for sure though, Paulie is a more accomplished fighter than Lucas....you can't deny that

Comment

Danny by stoppage

Paulie is done..

After this Paulie will retire

Comment

I really like this fight, always thought malignaggi would be a good test for garcia, hope he has something left

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            How many more **** fights are people gonna tolerate from Garcia? I guess team Garcia is once again accepting defeat from the Peterson fight and going yet for ANOTHER tune up. Just like after Herrera.
            You guys cry about everything. He just fought a top 5 guy at 140. Name one fighter that fights nothing but top 10 guys conseculatively

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              a two division world champ should NOT be considered a tune up...but I can understand why dudes are sh'tting on Paulie and calling him a EASY touch....one thing is for sure though, Paulie is a more accomplished fighter than Lucas....you can't deny that

he's also 35yrs old and waaaay past his overrated prime

Comment

Garcia by KO, nothing to think about. Paulie will finally take a permanent seat at the commentator's booth after this ass whupping.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Meh. Danny will ko him. Cool to have boxing on regular espn tho. Maybe he can fight maidana next or the ab porter winner looks real nice
                  Danny Garcia may get Mayweather if the turn around is quick enough, when is the Paulie fight?

Anyway, it's a tough style match up for DG, he'll get frustrated but Paulie won't do enough to win rounds. DG wins an ugly decision.

Comment

peterson was a good fight dont understand the complains about it

Comment

I was hoping for Devon to be Danny's next opponent but you know what, given the circumstances this is an ok matchup for Swift. This would be his first official fight at the welterweight limit and against a guy that can move, if you haven't seen already Danny struggles against guys that box. If Paulie is in great shape and still has some legs left Swift could be in for yet another controversial decision.

And to the guys claiming that Swift stays fighting "cherrypicks", yall damn wrong, unless you consider Morales, Holt, Peterson, Judah, Khan & Matthysse cherries.

I got my rican papi by late stoppage btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X