No announcement yet.

Lampley proclaiming Kirkland/Tapia is FOTY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampley proclaiming Kirkland/Tapia is FOTY

Anyone catch lampley proclaiming that kirkland/tapia is FOTY with 1:30 still left in the 3rd round? LOL.

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Anyone catch lampley proclaiming that kirkland/tapia is FOTY with 1:30 still left in the 3rd round? LOL.
    Nothing that idiot says surprises me anymore..Like Merchant I think it's time for him to hang it up..You also know Jim hates Bradley,right now Bradley Prov is still clearly FOTY..It burns Lampley's buns as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Nothing that idiot says surprises me anymore..Like Merchant I think it's time for him to hang it up..You also know Jim hates Bradley,right now Bradley Prov is still clearly FOTY..It burns Lampley's buns as well..
      He completely jinxed the fight by saying it too early. Yeah I agree bradley/ruslan OR arakawa/figueroa !!

Comment

One sided beatdown = FOTY?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Probabaly get **** for this, but thats ok, I love Lampleys enthusiasm, excitement and his love of the sport. Lampley makes HBO boxing. I also missed hearing Ledermans voice last night.

Comment

Lampley and Kellerman were back on the Kirkland bandwagon before the fight even started. The guy is a KO waiting to happen (again).

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              One sided beatdown = FOTY?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              thats my point he spoke wayyyyyyy too early and jinxed the damn fight

Comment

hbo commentating is the Trailer trash of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Lampley and Kellerman were back on the Kirkland bandwagon before the fight even started. The guy is a KO waiting to happen (again).
                  I am amazed that Kirkland didn't even go down, much less get knocked out in the first round considering the shots he took. Perhaps getting sodomized by Wolfe for the 100th time has made him tougher?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I am amazed that Kirkland didn't even go down, much less get knocked out in the first round considering the shots he took. Perhaps getting sodomized by Wolfe for the 100th time has made him tougher?
                    James "Cornholed" Kirkland

Comment

Working...
                    X