Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it's so easy to cherrypick a career and make millions, why doesnt everyone do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I don't mind talking about both .... I prefer that everyone fights good quality opponents. When some don't I think we should be pointing that out.
    Look, I like Manny, as an example. I still criticize some of his actions and opponents selection.

Floyd ducked Margarito. I was OK with that initially and gave him the benefit of the doubt but then he went on a long vacation when the division was getting hot and then did the same when Manny came along. There were others .... Floyd avoided too many and has even admitted to being a very selective opportunist and believes that he has earned it.

Now I take Floyd at his word when he says the above BUT then his fans should not be defending that he is not a cherry picker when Floyd says he is!!!
    Great post.

Comment

Floyd admitted he cherry picks his fights.
      Floyd admitted his health comes first.
      Floyd admitted he is a coward.
      Floyd admitted he doesn't care what his fans might think because they don't pay his bills.

Above all were either recorded on video or his quotes from interviews but then some of his stupid fans don't believe it. Either they are stupid, idiot, dumb, fool, etc.. because they will still defend him like there is no tomorrow.
      Last edited by whirlwind; 05-27-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
        Great post.
        Thanks Hooks!

Comment

If it's so easy to cherrypick a career and make millions, why doesnt everyone do it?
          it is easy... just look at Jokezaghe

Comment

Because some fighters actually care about fighting and proving the are the best....if every undefeated f champion fought once a year with average opponents, I think boxing would become extinct

Comment

now you know why, theres plenty of people who dont buy the bs floyds put on.

Comment

Floyd wins all fantasy fights bro

Comment

Working...
                X