Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still interested in this fight! Make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      I don't understand why ppl haven't c the fight with Farenas as it was, he fought a puncher in his prime that have nothing to loose after 15 months layoff, he loss only one round and he was putting a real hurt on the guy on that same round, he got caught by a punch that he never saw and get up and went after the guy, so that china chin myth should be put to rest, the same night Pacquio got caught by a similar punch (he never saw the punch) and they have to call the rescue to revive him, and he was putting the same pain on Marquez, stop with the BS and give credit where credit is do, Gamboa looked great against a young and hungry puncher considering all the time he was off...
      He beat farenas clearly but he didn't look good at all imo .. Gamboa was getting tagged way too much by punches he shouldn't have been getting caught with .. Broner plays with Gamboa .. I think he needs to go down he looks small even at 130

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
        He beat farenas clearly but he didn't look good at all imo .. Gamboa was getting tagged way too much by punches he shouldn't have been getting caught with .. Broner plays with Gamboa .. I think he needs to go down he looks small even at 130
        Just like Rigondeaux Gamboa fights at the level of competition, and if winning 11 out of 12 rounds and putting the guy down twice after 15 or 16 months layoff doesn't look good to you, I don't know what will, even the round that he got caught he had Farenas hurt, only that left hand save him from another knock down a possible KO, you have to look at the whole picture, all the pressure was on Gamboa and Farenas is not a bum, another fighter would had choose a bum not Gamboa
        Last edited by garfios; 01-18-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X