No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez physique???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez physique???

This thread is not in defense of JMM or specifically directed towards JUST him and his physique as of late. Has no one ever trained on this forum? Has no one ever been an athlete or ever met or had anyone in their family with great bodies? I have one uncle who is a health nut and at 48 is ripped and a natural body builder. He is in no way big, pumped, or takes protein shakes. He just uses bodyweight as well as weights but always eats good as well as his wife who also works out with him. My point is he is 48 with a shredded body and all he does is workout hard and eat extremely well. Why is JMM being accused of PEDs if he has a tremendous physique at his current age? I'm not saying he's not doing anything and I'm not saying he is, all I'm saying is that for a bunch of posters automatically insinuating things is ridiculous. It leads me to believe most of you guys are in absolutely terrible shape and or have never met a person who works out all the time regardless of age. Much less a dedicated athlete. Now again, this is not in defense of Marquez but if you guys have never seen a ripped lean person past 30years old you guys are either fat or sheltered.

Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-08-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

What you say is true, but I think people are being suspicious because marquez was never really ripped/muscular in his entire career and now all of a sudden in his late 30's he looks like adonis.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        What you say is true, but I think people are being suspicious because marquez was never really ripped/muscular in his entire career and now all of a sudden in his late 30's he looks like adonis.
        Yes of course that's an issue but this is always why I specified that its not in defense of him and he either isn't taking anything or is very well taking something but the point was that a person who sets a specific goal at whatever age in terms or working out can reach it. As for that, I'm speaking strictly on my personal experience with an out of shape (not fat) uncle who became motivated meeting his new wife who was a health nut and always trained in kick boxing and now my uncle is in professional (natural) body building shape. NOT HUGE AND NOT SMALL but ripped and lean and if he's 48 and started I would say two years ago then what's not to say a professional athlete can't reach any specific goal regardless of age? That's why I'm saying that if most posters have never seen a ripped lean person past 40 then they must lead sheltered lives.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
          This thread is not in defense of JMM or specifically directed towards JUST him and his physique as of late. Has no one ever trained on this forum? Has no one ever been an athlete or ever met or had anyone in their family with great bodies? I have one uncle who is a health nut and at 48 is ripped and a natural body builder. He is in no way big, pumped, or takes protein shakes. He just uses bodyweight as well as weights but always eats good as well as his wife who also works out with him. My point is he is 48 with a shredded body and all he does is workout hard and eat extremely well. Why is JMM being accused of PEDs if he has a tremendous physique at his current age? I'm not saying he's not doing anything and I'm not saying he is, all I'm saying is that for a bunch of posters automatically insinuating things is ridiculous. It leads me to believe most of you guys are in absolutely terrible shape and or have never met a person who works out all the time regardless of age. Much less a dedicated athlete. Now again, this is not in defense of Marquez but if you guys have never seen a ripped lean person past 30years old you guys are either fat or sheltered.
          Marquez trainer injecting himself with EPO

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=572152

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Marquez trainer injecting himself with EPO

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=572152
            End thead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              End thead.
              If you actually read you might have seen that it wasn't in defense of Marquez specifically but more towards the fact that posters seem to believe that once you're past 30 you automatically decline dramatically and cannot get in shape. You should actually read then you would realize your end thread answer is actually useless

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                Yes of course that's an issue but this is always why I specified that its not in defense of him and he either isn't taking anything or is very well taking something but the point was that a person who sets a specific goal at whatever age in terms or working out can reach it. As for that, I'm speaking strictly on my personal experience with an out of shape (not fat) uncle who became motivated meeting his new wife who was a health nut and always trained in kick boxing and now my uncle is in professional (natural) body building shape. NOT HUGE AND NOT SMALL but ripped and lean and if he's 48 and started I would say two years ago then what's not to say a professional athlete can't reach any specific goal regardless of age? That's why I'm saying that if most posters have never seen a ripped lean person past 40 then they must lead sheltered lives.
                I understand what you're saying and its definitely possible, but your uncle was out of shape then got serious about it. The difference is marquez has been a professional athlete for many many years

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I understand what you're saying and its definitely possible, but your uncle was out of shape then got serious about it. The difference is marquez has been a professional athlete for many many years
                  THis then Im figuring that you looked at all the angles before this thread.

Comment

Definitely, my point being Marquez could* be using and could not be using. But give him the benefit of the doubt unless its a failed test or there's concrete evidence that he did. That's my point.

Comment

Working...
                    X