No announcement yet.

marco antonio barrera vs juan manuel marquez : prime vs prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marco antonio barrera vs juan manuel marquez : prime vs prime

i know everyone is angry over what happened bt plzz it happened now lets move on

i would take the marco antonio barrera from the naseeem hamed fight

to fight any of the marquez's that fought manny mainly that foguht the first fight with manny

i want to know who yall believe would win?

Tough one.

But I'll go with Barrera winning a razor thin split decision in a tactical war! So close it could go either way.

Comment

JMM wins every single round, too much class

Comment

I think a washed up Barrera beat Marquez so a prime version defo does.

Barrera landed more punches in their fight and scored the only KD too but they gave JMM a landslide. People forget that when they go on about how Marquez has always suffered with dodgy decisions.

Comment

Barrera beats him. Hell I thought Barrera beat him when they fought.

Comment

Barrera was in his prime and we saw how the fight played out, basically even except for the 2 points taken from Barrera

Comment

Barrera was in his prime and we saw how the fight played out, basically even except for the 2 points taken from Barrera
              Do you mean wasnt in his prime? He started in 1989. No way was he near his peak that night yet he still fought on equal terms and Lederman had him ahead.

Look at their faces at the end. Marquez was wrecked much worse than the 3 pac fights. I know that doesnt determin who won but compubox numbers favoured Barrera too and he had Marquez down.

Comment

i havent seen the fight in ahwile bt i remember having it a wide score bt not so wide it would be unbelievable for barrera

Comment

have people actually watched both Barrera and Marquez in their prime?

Marquez shuts him out and it's not even close

edit: at anyone having Barrera up in the Marquez fight

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    have people actually watched both Barrera and Marquez in their prime?

Marquez shuts him out and it's not even close

edit: at anyone having Barrera up in the Marquez fight
                    On what basis does Marquez shut out Barrera?

Comment

Working...
                    X