Biggest waste of talent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No1 View Post
    There are loads i think. Bowe, hamed, valero

Also that guy who fought trinidad. David Reid? Jumped in to quick and got battered

Zab judah, awesome skills but never trained or had the hunger for it.

I think francisco Bojado should be mentioned. Awesome amater career. could not focus at the level needed to be pro.

Oh yeah. odlanier solis. he he would have fought at around 225-230 he would have beaten vitali IMO
    Huh? I had to lol

Comment

Tony Ayala Jr. Was a real beast in the ring in the early 80's. But was a sorry ass criminal outside of it. When he was finally released from prison he tried to make a comeback but it was already too late.

Comment

Cory Spinks, Michael Grant.... there is just too many

Comment

Guillermo Rigondeaux, he has all the talent in the world but he is moving along at a snail's pace when he should have already unified titles.

Comment

Roy Jones a waste of talent? Are you kidding me? Have you seen him actually fight? Probably top 10 ever. What other boxer has gone 9-10 years and 50 fights without even LOSING A ROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by knockdownking View Post
              Roy Jones a waste of talent? Are you kidding me? Have you seen him actually fight? Probably top 10 ever. What other boxer has gone 9-10 years and 50 fights without even LOSING A ROUND!
              WTF? Somebody said Rjjr? OMMFG!

Comment

Not counting premature deaths such as Stanley Ketchel getting shot at age 24, Salvador Sanchez, etc, my #1 vote goes to Tony Ayala. Ike Ibeabuchi is up there also.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post

Laszlo Papp and Teófilo Stevenson also might have been wasted talents. Stevenson for never turning professional and Papp had his career prematurely ended by a then-communist Hungary.

All I got for now.
                  3 Time Gold Medalists.

Comment

Working...
                  X