Collapse
No announcement yet.

I curse any man who disrepects, Mentally challenged/Down syndrome kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. . . i don't think there's anything wrong with simply making light of the situation. . .

as long as you don't do anything to hurt that person. . . some down syndrome people even find humor in their situation. . . as long as they as showed the respect and courtesy in public. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      lol. . . i don't think there's anything wrong with simply making light of the situation. . .

as long as you don't do anything to hurt that person. . . some down syndrome people even find humor in their situation. . . as long as they as showed the respect and courtesy in public. . .
      That is the biggest crock of **** I have ever read

Have you ever actually met someone with Downs?
      Last edited by Bossy; 12-14-2011, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        That is the biggest crock of **** I have ever read :lol1

yes i have. . . they are not ******ed. . they know what is going on. . . i think it undermines them to treat them like they are so much different. . .

im just saying there is no reason not to find humor in difficult situations. . .

there is a difference between laughing at a joke, or picture on the internet, and going out in public and pointing at one and laughing at their face. . .

im laughing with them, not at them. . .

Comment

some of you need help

Comment

Last time i was a the movies, they were showing a commercial for a Down Syndrome Foundation and my friend starts cracking up on the whole movie theater

I thought there was gonna be an angry mob seeing the way they stared at him

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              yes i have. . . they are not ******ed. . they know what is going on. . . i think it undermines them to treat them like they are so much different. . .

im just saying there is no reason not to find humor in difficult situations. . .

there is a difference between laughing at a joke, or picture on the internet, and going out in public and pointing at one and laughing at their face. . .
              My issue was with 'they find humour in their situation'. I have never met a person with Downs, who finds it funny.

Comment

That is the biggest crock of **** I have ever read

im looking at one right now...

Comment

the only time i see people with downs is in the supermarket.

the one lad was putting his hands down the trousers of the girl with downs.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    im looking at one right now...
                    What did I tell you about holding a mirror whilst browsing the lounge, sweetpea?

It's never a good idea

Comment

What did I tell you about holding a mirror whilst browsing the lounge, sweetpea?

It's never a good idea
                      ugh. how can you say such thing??

Comment

Working...
                      X