• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex jones is a national hero imo

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Alex jones is a national hero imo
      Agreed. If the dollar bills are ever re designed he should be on it.

Comment

Originally posted by georgelynch View Post
        Alex jones for president!

Comment

If we ever end the fed, I'm pretty sure we won't go back to fiat currency

Comment

Cornell West is a much more entertaining speaker than this douche. Im just sayin if you want to listen to somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              Cornell West is a much more entertaining speaker than this douche. Im just sayin if you want to listen to somebody.
              Why is Alex Jones a douche?

Comment

Alex jones is a ******, he is man who preaches about how we should not trust any of the giant media outlets who control information. Often he quotes as his source the same media outlets he says that aren't trust worthy. This guy is a joke i hear that he gets owned all the time on his broadcast. Very irrational when it come to debating as well when the discussion is going his way.

Comment

Originally posted by JOZ View Post
                  Alex jones is a ******, he is man who preaches about how we should not trust any of the giant media outlets who control information. Often he quotes as his source the same media outlets he says that aren't trust worthy. This guy is a joke i hear that he gets owned all the time on his broadcast. Very irrational when it come to debating as well when the discussion is going his way.
                  lol

There's this thing called discernment... some people have it, others don't. Alex Jones has tons of it. When you have his knowledge it's easy to pick out the truth and the lies from the mainstream media. Obviously if he is writing or reporting on a story from the mainstream media he's going to source where he got it from.

Alex Jones gets owned all the time on his broadcast? I've listened for 1.5 years and I've never heard him get owned. Do you mean Alex Jones owns idiot callers?

Comment

lol

There's this thing called discernment... some people have it, others don't. Alex Jones has tons of it. When you have his knowledge it's easy to pick out the truth and the lies from the mainstream media. Obviously if he is writing or reporting on a story from the mainstream media he's going to source where he got it from.

Alex Jones gets owned all the time on his broadcast? I've listened for 1.5 years and I've never heard him get owned. Do you mean Alex Jones owns idiot callers?
                    What about the pending racial war this guy swore would happen over machete. Did it happen? and yes he owns a few dumd callers every now and then. I just can't take this guy too seriously though.

Comment

Originally posted by JOZ View Post
                      You're totally right about this. I like Alex for the most part, but there are times when I wanna rip his ****ing throat out.

And the contradiction about the media is on point.

"The mainstream media is lying to you"

Then he goes on and quotes a story from AP or abc news for proof of his claims.

Comment

Working...
                      X