Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye vs Harrison is bull**** i'm fairly sure of it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    and? You do know boxrec puts fights up when they are not confirmed? They had Pacquiao vs Mayweather on when nobody had signed anything.
    It's not infallible evidence, but it's another indication that the fight is really going to happen.

Comment

It wouldn't be all over the news if there wasn't a DISTINCT possibility it would happen. You're overlooking the fact that Adam Booth already said Haye's next opponent would be Valuev, Toney, Harrison or Rahman. A who's who of completely ridiculous choices for opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
        It wouldn't be all over the news if there wasn't a DISTINCT possibility it would happen. You're overlooking the fact that Adam Booth already said Haye's next opponent would be Valuev, Toney, Harrison or Rahman. A who's who of completely ridiculous choices for opponents.
        Vitali wants to fight Valuev and Wlad fought Rahman a few fights ago. I agree those opponents are completely ridiculous.

Comment

Vitali wants to fight Valuev and Wlad fought Rahman a few fights ago. I agree those opponents are completely ridiculous.
          See that's where you're mixing things up. Vitali and Wlad have the right to fight those types of fights because they're also fighting young, undefeated dangerous fighters as well. Haye hasn't done a 1/20th of what either Klitschko brother has done at heavyweight.

And if you look at things, Rahman is even more shot then when Wlad fought him, so just the fact that his name was even brought up is another joke.

Also you're saying Valuev as an opponent is riduculous but Haye just ran from him for 12 rounds and that was ok?

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
            See that's where you're mixing things up. Vitali and Wlad have the right to fight those types of fights because they're also fighting young, undefeated dangerous fighters as well. Haye hasn't done a 1/20th of what either Klitschko brother has done at heavyweight.

And if you look at things, Rahman is even more shot then when Wlad fought him, so just the fact that his name was even brought up is another joke.

Also you're saying Valuev as an opponent is riduculous but Haye just ran from him for 12 rounds and that was ok?
            Haye can do what the Klitschko's have been doing, they've been beating up weak competition their whole careers, but when Haye fights the same weak competition he's a coward etc. Haye in his third fight he fought a fighter that the Klitschko's didn't want anything to do with until Haye beat him. He's had 4 fights at Heavyweight, 25 in his career and has already won world titles, he stepped up in competition a lot earlier in his career than 99% of fighters and has achieved a lot more than either Klitschko did in their first 25 fights. He's taken the fast road to the top and if he feels he needs to take a bit of time out to prepare for the biggest fight of his career, then he should be allowed it.
            Last edited by Rick Grimes; 06-20-2010, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Haye can do what the Klitschko's have been doing, they've been beating up weak competition their whole careers, but when Haye fights the same weak competition he's a coward etc. Haye in his third fight he fought a fighter that the Klitschko's didn't want anything to do with until Haye beat him. He's had 4 fights at Heavyweight, 25 in his career and has already won world titles, he stepped up in competition a lot earlier in his career than 99% of fighters and has achieved a lot more than either Klitschko did in their first 25 fights. He's taken the fast road to the top and if he feels he needs to take a bit of time out to prepare for the biggest fight of his career, then he should be allowed it.
              I'm going to be honest here, I dont think many people would have a problem with Hayes level of opposition IF he hadnt called the Klitschkos gay and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
                I'm going to be honest here, I dont think many people would have a problem with Hayes level of opposition IF he hadnt called the Klitschkos gay and stuff.
                I don't think he ever called them gay, he said what the majority of boxing fans were/are thinking the heavyweight division is trash and the Klitschko's are boring fighters. He wanted to rush in and fight for the glory, now he's probably realised he's not quite ready and needs a bit of time.

Comment

I don't think he ever called them gay, he said what the majority of boxing fans were/are thinking the heavyweight division is trash and the Klitschko's are boring fighters. He wanted to rush in and fight for the glory, now he's probably realised he's not quite ready and needs a bit of time.
                  You are probably right, but the thing is Haye went on and on, and now people are going to go on, and on at him until he gets in there and does what he said he was going to do.

Vitali is slower and weaker than he has ever been before, he is not the fighter he once was and Haye STILL won't fight him.

Personally if he sticks to a gameplan and comes in in the best shape he can I fancy haye to outbox this version of Vitali.

Herbie hide did it for one round about 10 years ago before getting carles, Haye is a better version of Hide and vitali is not the guy he was 10 years agos.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Look at the Daily Mail report for a second.

Audley Harrison has agreed a £1million offer to challenge David Haye for the WBA world heavyweight title on November 13.
                    Haye, 29, has yet to get back to Harrison's promoter Matchroom about a clash that would be the biggest all-British heavyweight fight since Lennox Lewis and Frank Bruno fought for the WBC world title in 1993.
                    Haye's second defence of the WBA belt could gross £5m with broadcaster Sky TV keen on offering the showdown as a pay-per-view event.

The key is in the Bold.

Why the **** would Haye have to get back to Harrison for?

Sounds more like Audleys camp are proposing a deal where Harrison fights Haye for 1,000,000 and are waiting for Haye to get back to them on that proposal. Haye has NOT got back to them.
                    Shows how much you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                      Shows how much you know.
                      LOL, the guy should be used to being horribly wrong by now.

I'm resisting the urge to bump some of my buddy Demise's threads/posts. Hahhahaa.

Comment

Working...
                      X