No announcement yet.

How FAST does it take you lot..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Depends on what she wants. I'll please the ***** for hrs if need be. If she want it quick and to the point I'll fuck the cum out of her and bust mine 5 minutes after she got hers. That ain't the preference tho, unless it's 1 of those on lunchbreak tappages.
    Muy bien dicho Senor frogs

Comment

I'd say on average 15 minutes or sometimes more or less and maybe 20 minutes if I'm not to tired.Like bringer says though, if I need to last more I can.I can tell you this much though, I tear that **** up and always make sure my woman is satisfied.You gotta please them in every way that you can.

I usually start it off with a nice massage, start kissing her neck softly while caressing her, work my way down to her chest and spend a few minutes there sucking on them *******.Go down to her tummy and pass her ***** with my lips softly, and go down lick her thighs,legs and toes.They love that ****, you gotta be gentle though.I then work my way up to her ***** and work my magic there and just when she is gonna cum I stick it in and give it to her good and then slow down a bit and right when she's about to cum again I give it to her hard again.They love it!

It's not so much how long you last but how good you are!
      Last edited by -Mbandit-; 10-27-2009, 02:04 AM.

Comment

I finish faster than a Nate Campbell quiting after a headbutt

Comment

depends on the alcohol intake

Comment

It depends how much I've ****ed in the days before.

Comment

Depends on what time of the day.

If it's the morning and I wake up horny as well I roll over and **** my girl, get my nut off in 5, roll back over, go back to sleep. She has a vibrator if she needs to cum before noon.

If it's in the evening after some weed and couple drinks I will **** her until I feel like being done.

Comment

Working...
              X