Hi Standard - California Dreaming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Standard - California Dreaming

Tears house on the original version. Japs >

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

The part from 1:32 to 1:40 is ****in sick bruh, that **** goes hard as hell. Thanks for puttin me on to some different **** bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      The part from 1:32 to 1:40 is ****in sick bruh, that **** goes hard as hell. Thanks for puttin me on to some different **** bruh.
      You know what puts me on some different ****?

The person who keeps starring every single thread in the lounge, day in and day out. It's beyond annoying at this point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Korean classical guitar prodigy > Mamas and the Papas

Comment

You know what puts me on some different ****?

The person who keeps starring every single thread in the lounge, day in and day out. It's beyond annoying at this point.
          I aint been payin no nevermind to it bruh, I been tryin to find convos that I could participate in lately. It seems the Lounge has been goin through dry spells and ****. Like you get maybe one or two threads worth postin in, and the rest of the **** is unidentifiable bull****.

Comment

i've been for a walk on a winter's day i'd be safe and warm (i'd be safe and warm) if i was in l.a. california dreaming

Comment

Working...
            X