Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Algieri 'A Chump;' Spence Fight Won't Happen This Year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    In a position to not even know who he is? Defaq? Thurman, who's biggest win in eight years is Guerrero, who is at the same level as Algieri, aint in no position to not know who Spence is.

Thurman has the resume of a prospect, he is at the same level as Spence.
    No they are not on the same level.
    Guerrero has actually beaten top ranked welterweights. Algieri has never done that.

Comment

What's his excuse for all the chumps he's faced?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        This fight will do WAY more than 200k if Spence keeps winning. He's on the right track.
        I wish that were true. Hopefully time will tell

Comment

In a position to not even know who he is? Defaq? Thurman, who's biggest win in eight years is Guerrero, who is at the same level as Algieri, aint in no position to not know who Spence is.

Thurman has the resume of a prospect, he is at the same level as Spence.
          thurman has bigger fish to fry than spence, thats the truth...forget guerrero, bundu would be a good test for spence. remove floyd from this picture and nobody knows who spence is.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            Fuk u thurman u ugly ass wannabe bone thugs n harmony looking mother****er!
            lmfao. i been telling my homies this for years. BONE BONE BONE BONE BONE BONE

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              No they are not on the same level.
              Guerrero has actually beaten top ranked welterweights. Algieri has never done that.
              You talking about Berto? *****h plz! Algieri beat Provodnikov, who is a welterweight now, and I guarantee Provodnikov ****s Berto in the ass and creams inside of him if they ever get in the ring together.
              Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 04-27-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                thurman has bigger fish to fry than spence, thats the truth...forget guerrero, bundu would be a good test for spence. remove floyd from this picture and nobody knows who spence is.
                Bundu is not a good test for any top WW.

He is terrible.

Comment

You talking about Berto? *****h plz! Algieri beat Provodnikov, who is a welterweight now, and I guarantee Provodnikov ****s Berto in the ass and creams inside of him if they ever get in the ring together.
                  Not just Berto. But I'll let you look it up since you're ignorant when it comes to this topic. Guerrero's resume at welterweight far exceeds Algieri's. I'll let you figure it out on your own.
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 04-29-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X