Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My buddy went all in..he dropped his worthless slut & joins my Sexpadition!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] My buddy went all in..he dropped his worthless slut & joins my Sexpadition!!

Long story short... My best friend broke ties with his lazy.. Cheating... Wife... He called me today... He sounded free.. Happy..

Asked if he could join me on my trip to the Philippines this month...

We will meet at Narita International Air Port. Take the same flight into Manila... Enjoy 3 days there.. Tearing **** up. Then go to Palawan... Him with which ever females he finds... Me with my daughter...

Pristine beaches.... Clean water... Great food.. I will be recharged.

My buddy will be drained by beautiful Filipinas... And be covered in sun screen... His pink skin gets red quick!

Freddy found his Pinoy boy toy lover... Manny was probably tired of seeing it, and being exposed to it.

For my buddy, this will be an 18 hour trip... Much shorter for me..

Our Makati time will be P Burgos X rated

Palawan for me will be laughing with my daughter... Enjoying Filipino hospitality..

I suggest more people go to Palawan... Before the Chinese pollute the whole ****ing ocean.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 03-02-2016, 06:40 AM.

Sex tourism, how noble.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Sex tourism, how noble.
      Exactly. He is gonna let off steam... Find love... And hopefully find a better woman then his less than virtuous "Gold Digging LA Wh-ore... "

Love & it's infinite variations....

I just want to eat Filipino food and go to the beach with my daughter....

Comment

Japanese woman cheat?

Comment

Enjoy, man. Also, sucks for your friend to have a wife like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Japanese woman cheat?
            Hell yes...they cheat big time...
            Naturally... They will blame you... For making them cheat...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              Enjoy, man. Also, sucks for your friend to have a wife like that.
              She was an attention whore.... Nobody can fix what they didn't break.

I got captain save A-Ho buddies that eventually figure things out...

On a mission now...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Long story short... My best friend broke ties with his lazy.. Cheating... Wife... He called me today... He sounded free.. Happy..

Asked if he could join me on my trip to the Philippines this month...

We will meet at Narita International Air Port. Take the same flight into Manila... Enjoy 3 days there.. Tearing **** up. Then go to Palawan... Him with which ever females he finds... Me with my daughter...

Pristine beaches.... Clean water... Great food.. I will be recharged.

My buddy will be drained by beautiful Filipinas... And be covered in sun screen... His pink skin gets red quick!

Freddy found his Pinoy boy toy lover... Manny was probably tired of seeing it, and being exposed to it.

For my buddy, this will be an 18 hour trip... Much shorter for me..

Our Makati time will be P Burgos X rated

Palawan for me will be laughing with my daughter... Enjoying Filipino hospitality..

I suggest more people go to Palawan... Before the Chinese pollute the whole ****ing ocean.
                define your beautiful filipina. most foreigners pick up the most disgusting looking Pinays.

and like I said you're going to P Burgos. that place is the lowest class of all prostitutes in the whole country. I live in Rockwell and that area is my backyard. it's just plain dirty and disgusting that the women can be displayed in the zoo. DOn't know why foreigners dig em. some of them are even trannies. hope you guys don't get sick. there's a boxing gym close by to it that i go to and just by walking close to it makes me feel dirty. anyway if you're in Rockwell area hit me up.

Yeah Palawan is a paradise. ****ing chinese people just likes to **** shyt up like they do in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  define your beautiful filipina. most foreigners pick up the most disgusting looking Pinays.

and like I said you're going to P Burgos. that place is the lowest class of all prostitutes in the whole country. I live in Rockwell and that area is my backyard. it's just plain dirty and disgusting that the women can be displayed in the zoo. DOn't know why foreigners dig em. some of them are even trannies. hope you guys don't get sick. there's a boxing gym close by to it that i go to and just by walking close to it makes me feel dirty. anyway if you're in Rockwell area hit me up.

Yeah Palawan is a paradise. ****ing chinese people just likes to **** shyt up like they do in Japan.
                  Most gaijin in Japan pick fugly girls.. Shocking really. Hammer head ho's are loved by gaijin azz clowns.

Lucy Liu isn't hot at all.

Burgos is for my buddy... I like getting mine at local universities... Shopping malls. I will stay in San Lorenzo village, as usual...

Chinese do **** **** up. Every summer I volunteer to clean up Enoshima beach. We classify garbage by type and country of origin.. Most of it is from China. 80 plus percent... Those people just don't give a ****...

My Filipino buddy Jaime hooks me up with fine, well to do Filipinas..
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 03-02-2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Burgos is for my buddy... I like getting mine at local universities... Shopping malls. I will stay in San Lorenzo village, as usual...

Chinese do **** **** up. Every summer I volunteer to clean up Enoshima beach. We classify garbage by type and country of origin.. Most of it is from China. 80 plus percent... Those people just don't give a ****...

My Filipino buddy Jaime hooks me up with fine, well to do Filipinas..
                    try Heartbeat or Kremlin in Quezon City by Quezon Ave.

good for you if you got Jaime your buddy hooking you up with regular horny women not those prostitutes.

what universities do you get chick from?

Comment

Working...
                    X