Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How was floyd blamed for the manny fight not happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mannyman View Post
    Because he put the first obstacle in the way of OST. That's were all the problems began. Floyd never asked anyone for testing before manny.
    This is such a lame short sighted comment , everything starts at some place and everything has a first time , and isnt Rios the first time Manny asked anyone to take OST .

Comment

• Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
      What if your a fan of both?

See for me I am a fan of both and was very excited to see the fight. When Floyd asked for testing I didnt care one way or the other. People cheat in sports all the time. They should all be tested.

Now when Manny refused and added stipulations, red flags went off. Why would any athlete not take a test unless he was dirty?

His die hard fans made it worse by siding with him and supporting it. I think if there was more pressure on manny to take the test he would of had a change of heart

So you're saying Floyd cheated 39 times?

Yea, we already exposed him as a PED cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        Bottom line the only thing that held the fight the first time around was testing. That was the only issue that was in dispute. All the other negotiations that failed you can see that Arum is holding up the fight. Manny will fight anybody but Arum is not going to risk it.

Manny hasn't fought anybody that is not signed to TR in a while already
        what exactly is there to risk?

Comment

• OMG!

My time machine worked. I am back in 2010!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Dude is terrified that Manny is going to hit him so hard, that hes going walk with a limp for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Considering Floyd already admitted being a rich coward,
              what else is there to debate on?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Considering Floyd already admitted being a rich coward,
                what else is there to debate on?

There is lots to debate on , but you idiots are incapable of understanding a time line of events , you will jump back and forward in time to events that are irrelevant to the the original first ducking of the fight .

Manny DUCKED THE FIGHT in the only real negotiation they had , a 50/50 offer in the richest and biggest fight in history was not enough to entice Manny to take a drugs tests , he even had to invent a lie to get out of it .

A lie to avoid a drugs test that he now forces on a B grade bum while trying to save his career .

Are you people ever out of denial mode ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  what exactly is there to risk?
                  Aurm is not risking his cash cow. Besides Floyd who else sells around 1 million ppv. Look how many fights he has had on ppv with Manny since the first negotiations. That was a fight with both guys could had potentially lost at that time and wouldn't had made as much money as both guys have done if either would had gotten a loss way back when

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    This is such a lame short sighted comment , everything starts at some place and everything has a first time , and isnt Rios the first time Manny asked anyone to take OST .
                    What do you mean? The question was 'How was floyd blamed for the manny fight not happening?' and my response that Floyd wanting OST is what started off the problems.

After that they are both to blame but the OST was the first obstacle.

Comment

Working...
                    X