Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i guess its a good thing Arum wanted the fight in June. But i bet now May 5th isnt to far out. If its June then there are still no excuses cause Haymon negs for Money but here comes Bradley.

Comment

So pretty much Floyd will be spending 3 months in a country club after deals are worked out. Hopfully he goes to general population, and while Floyd is trying to not drop the soap 50 cent will be banging his wife, while Al Hamon Jerks it. hahah typical

Comment

Pacquaio just narrowly escaped again, lucky f.uck

Comment

that judge is a *******...

Comment

damn keep ya head up Floyd and take care of yourself,your fans will be here when you get out

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Absolutely. Without question. Most definitely.
              Why DAZED ?

A couple of months " vacation " and then straight back to training ?

Unless you believe that Mayweather has realised that he has started to slip, and that the only way to fend off father time is with activity?

Comment

I starting to think that Mayweather vs Pacquiao isn't meant to be

Comment

So can Floyd survive in prison? Which prison gang does he join?

Comment

Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
                    So pretty much Floyd will be spending 3 months in a country club after deals are worked out. Hopfully he goes to general population, and while Floyd is trying to not drop the soap 50 cent will be banging his wife, while Al Hamon Jerks it. hahah typical
                    i have no doubt in my mind Curtis Jackson and Ms Jackson are going to do the nasty while Floyd is away.

Shes called Ms Jackson for a reason.

Comment

God damn it, and we almost had that little runt (Pacquaio). Just when we had him cornered with no where to run! Balls!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X