No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman is a total tool and Wlad handled him brilliantly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    big difference between wlad and akinwande. akinwande would hold for dear life for for several seconds whereas wlad clinches and leans briefly. I dont see anything dq worthy besides his fight with povetkin
    I don't think that's true. Akinwande was deducted a point in the second round after like 15 clinches. Wlad hardly gets a warning before 80 clinches. It is exactly the same, despite Akinwande's clinches sometimes lasting a couple of seconds longer.

Wlad has plenty of disgusting, foul filled fights which are heavily DQ worthy. Go back and watch him vs Eddie Chambers. He should have been deducted points vs Sam Peter in the first fight also.

But if your measuring stick is Wlad-Povetkin, which is probably the worst clinchfest in boxing history, then of course nothing is DQ worthy. But you should get a warning after 20 holds right? How many of Wlad's fights have 60 clinches?

Comment

I stopped watching Wlad after his fight with Povetkin and I am not planning to watch him again. That thing was not boxing.

Comment

Isn't Jennings the one landing the body shot all night on wlad.?
        Last edited by j.razor; 10-26-2015, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X