No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez's Adviser: Mayweather-Pacquiao Won't Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Ive said this all along , the money will be an obstacle because Floyd is blowing Pac away in PPV sales and that means he brings more money to the table in revenue so he will want more of the slice .
    Hey Loaded, U already thinking up
    FRAUDS, Creative Excuses, to PUNK OUT???

Comment

Originally posted by Arshad221 View Post
      I never seen a a 37 year old revive his career the way sergio has seems odd to me
      U Obviously Haven't seen Very Much.....el Chumpo!!!

Comment

martinez is the biggest joke in boxing after manny pacquiao.. look at his weak ass resume.

Comment

Martinez who? I never heard of this boxer let alone biggest fight with mayweather.... adviser is idiot...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
            they agreed to 50/50 the last time.. if any guy ask for more than he doesnt want the fight... and im a mayweather fan saying that....

i dont think mayweather would have mentioned pacquiao at 106 n park without the intention of fighting him, and the same goes for ellerbe....to me it seems like the fight is going to happen and it has to happen now because if it doesnt i think there will be a backlash for both fighters, and it will be pretty embarrassing for this fight to never happen for not only them but for boxing, the only sport that never gives the fans what they want...

if they dont make the fight im done watching both, honestly theres plenty of other things i can do on a saturday night
            People have said there would be a backlash for the past two years, and it still hasn't happened.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Pac waited 4 years to rematch JMM? Umm...No...It was the other way around. Pac offered an immediate rematch and it was JMM who said thanks but no thanks and took his talents to Indonesia waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy less money.

Lets not re-write history.
              He got low-balled man, everyone knows that, why else would you do it ?

Arum reneged on the original agreement and offered him 750k.

Thats old news now.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Agreed. Bad business decision by Marquez and Beristain who was his manager at the time or something. I forget. Marquez could've fought Hamed too, if I remember correctly. As great as he is, I still rank him a notch below his contemporaries such as Morales and Barrera. That said, this third bout should've happened in 2008/2009. I don't blame Pacquiao, necessarily. As Marquez made a bad business decision after their first fight, Pacquiao made a good one after their second. Diaz then Oscar. Don't think anyone can really complain about that. But the timing of this fight right here? Plenty to complain about.
                STOP IT you guys, Hamed ducked Marquez like a b1tch, he was his mandatory for like 22 months and petitioned the commission, either the WBO or the IBF. I cant remember now, 5 times in order to defer his defence.

How come everyone is re-writing history today ?

I thought the Arum low-ball of 750k for the rematch with Pacquiao and the situation with Hamed were both extremely well-documented?

Comment

Working...
                X