Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson's image not only as a fighter but as a person took a turn for the worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Dawson's image not only as a fighter but as a person took a turn for the worse

Immediately making excuses during the post fight interview. Snapping on Larry for asking the right questions. He wouldn't admit any fault in the way he performed. Now with reports of him not even acknowledging our shaking hands with Pascal, he looks like a bad sport. His mind seemed somewhere else the whole night.

Get it together chad

He's living up to his nickname in and out of the ring tonight.

Comment

in a few days NOBODY will remember and nobody will care, he was frustrated by his performance and rightfully so

Margarito stiffed Paul Williams, wouldn't shake hands or even acknowledge him after their fight, nobody gives a damn, they are boxers, they get paid to try and take each others heads off...they really don't have a "Image" to protect lol

Comment

Who cares. This is boxing, not Miss Congeniality. Would you rather your champions be cheery after their first career loss?

Comment

Yeah.

I told you so.

Comment

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a failure.

Comment

I like a person to be gracious in both winning and losing, but I'll never knock a fighter for being upset at a loss, they are paid to beat the **** out of eachother, so expectations should be adjusted just a little.

This is the ultimate man v. man sport and its hard to come to grips that someone else is better, tougher and/or greater than you...there is a difference in being upset and being a *****...now if he never fought Pascal again and just complained...then I would revisit this topic and probably have another view, but at the moment...his post fight talk made me believe that he was coming for blood next time...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Show me a good loser and I'll show you a failure.
                Love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                X