No announcement yet.

Danm these new flashy phones piss me off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danm these new flashy phones piss me off

Just dropped my phone and the ****ing screen has broke, it was a touchscreen but gona cost alot of $$ to repair. Im just thinking is there any point in having these flashy phones because once you drop them they are weak and break everytime! Better off sticking to cheap basic **** cause they dont break so easy!! Do you give a **** what phone you use?

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    Just dropped my phone and the ****ing screen has broke, it was a touchscreen but gona cost alot of $$ to repair. Im just thinking is there any point in having these flashy phones because once you drop them they are weak and break everytime! Better off sticking to cheap basic **** cause they dont break so easy!! Do you give a **** what phone you use?

.........butter fingers!

Comment

True, the older nokia's are solid as Vitali's chin, but new ones are more like Khan's. I gotta Samsung Tocco Ultra, and have to treat it nicely otherwise she'll crack on me.

Comment

iPhone FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Andre View Post
          iPhone FTW
          The iphone is too common. When an object becomes about status rather than design and functionality, I lose interest.

Comment

i got samsung phone and it have a good chin, i use when i go to the gym and when i go jogging it fell many times already but like i said it has a good chin never breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron View Post
              i got samsung phone and it have a good chin, i use when i go to the gym and when i go jogging it fell many times already but like i said it has a good chin never breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                I dont know if you are talking about those swiss phones which cost $6.5k a piece or the usual iphone or something else?I've dropped my iphone a lot of times but never had a problem

Comment

Being stylish is costly as nearly $6b spent on iPhone repairs

Well, I've had my iPhone 5 for just over a week now. The experience is great and I'm loving it so far. Unfortunately, as soon as the device was announced, I saw some typical reactions of how disappointed people were with the device. Besides, a recent study suggests that $5.9 billion has possibly been spent on iPhone fixes since the original was released in 2007. The phones are incredibly stylish, but are considered to be fragile and somewhat of a fussbudget, also as expensive to fix.

Comment

i got a soluation just dont drop your phone.

I personally dont care what phone I use, I have a S3 but I do miss my BB tour.

Comment

Working...
                    X