No announcement yet.

Hatton eats his own words lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Incredible. That is indeed an epic fail. Not only did the spend all camp looking at that. They got knocked down by it.
    "They"?

FMS was a pain in the ass. But he did tell Ricky the right things. Consistently. Hatton just loses his mind when he gets inside the ropes. He is one of the least intelligent fighters I have seen.

Hatton is dumber than Ike Quartey.

Comment

Yeah I don't think its completely Floyds fault, Ricky knew what was coming, all the information he needed was shown to him but he still went in head first as he usually does.

I guess fighting like that for 13 years, it's hard to change.

Comment

KO of the YEAR anyone?

Comment

Ricky simply isn't the elite fighter he thinks he is. If Hatton was American there would be no way he would be fighting at this level and getting these big fights.

Comment

you can't defend a punch you don't see....

oh well, trashtalking might be the only thing he learned from "the joke coach" sr

Comment

you can't defend a punch you don't see....

oh well, trashtalking might be the only thing he learned from "the joke coach" sr

Comment

He took the piss out of Floyd's pad work on the 24/7 he did before this too.

*face palm*

Comment

lol yeah, it's karma coming back to get him.

I'm all for being confident but openly acknowledging a "flaw" your opponent has and then falling for it is just plain ******ed...

On the flip side I guess you could say Freddie and Manny both knew that Hatton would fall for it and thats why they practiced it so much :P

Comment

hatton underestimated pacs speed, power and precision. sure he did a great job in cutting off the ring and bull rushing pacquiao in early seconds of 1st round but what was he thinking coming forward with his guard down and not moving his head. hahaha pac made him pay

Comment

Originally posted by GoAltYourFace View Post
                      hatton underestimated pacs speed, power and precision. sure he did a great job in cutting off the ring and bull rushing pacquiao in early seconds of 1st round but what was he thinking coming forward with his guard down and not moving his head. hahaha pac made him pay
                      Yeah definitely.

He should have taken it easy in the second round to get his head clear after a disaster of a first round.

Comment

Working...
                      X