Comments Thread For: Froch: Golovkin's Promoter Ruled Out Fight at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we might see Golovkin vs Canelo on cinco de mayo

Comment

Wow Froch does look like Marty Feldman lol good one. Froch is crap, GGG KO's him and Froch isn't beating any top 175 lbers. Kovalev, Stevenson both put Froch in a coma.

Stay retired caveman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        cool story bro....Ward mouthwashes Lil G dick....and you KNOW it!!
        Let me FIX IT fou you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
          Let me FIX IT fou you.

who does that?!? ...let me fix it for you?!? ....this place turned into a daycare LMAO

Comment

There is literally no way this is true.

Froch blowing smoke up our asses and the typical GGG haters are biting of course.

At any rate I'm sure Canelo is a much higher priority for GGG than Froch is right now.

Comment

Canelo's deadline is next Monday, lets see what happens from that first. Golovkin turns 34 next year, I have a feeling he'll do whatever it takes to make the Alvarez fight, likely for September '16.

Comment

Originally posted by Nights King View Post
                Loeffler simply stated Carls demand of 172 cannot be met because GGGs a small middleweight.

And a fight at 168 with Froch who is retired is not the priority as GGGs focus of unifiying the belts against fellow middleweights Andy Lee and Canelo Alvarez are.

It's not that hard to understand....
                Since GGG is a small MW, then he should have no issues making 155 lb to fight Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                  Froch ruled out fighting at 168 when it was right there for him and he chose to retire.
                  Now Froch is talking about 172 lol.
                  Froch will spend 2016 talking about fighting.
                  Golovkin will spend 2016 fighting
                  God some of you are dim.

In the past he said he would go up or down for the likes of Floyd or Chavez Jr. That's all.

And, a man can change his mind.

Does Floyd have to fight GGG cuz he fought at 154 before? I guess Floyd ducked GGG.

Froch had many chances to fight GGG. He retired. Since then he keeps mentioning he will fight GGG, but when the time comes he says Nah I'm staying retired.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    Since GGG is a small MW, then he should have no issues making 155 lb to fight Canelo?
                    Right after Canelo is stripped for refusing to defend his MW belt, and GGG gets it. Then Canelo can demand a lower weight. Until then, Canelo has an obligation to not be a coward and defend his belt.

Or he can continue being a little b&tch.

Comment

I not surprised they shot down the 172 talk.

As for Froch, i'm still certain he is not making a return.

Comment

Working...
                      X