No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido, Roman Martinez Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
    I have got to say Salido has guts to come to PR and beat Juanma and now Rocky. I'm Puertorrican but I follow boxing recognizing good fighter.
    I second that... Being Puertorican, I have a difficult time not rooting for our fighters. Having said that, Orlando "Siri" Salido is a BAD MAN!!! I don't care who he fights, this dude doesn't have fights. He has WARS!!! He's fun as hell to watch and this should be a hell of a treat for ALL the fans!!! I would like for Rocky to take this one but wouldn't be surprised if Salido beat Rocky... badly!

Comment

So salido if fighting Lloyd Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        I heard the puerto rican sperm banks are offering Salido upwards of 8 figures to make a donation for the puerto ricans can better their future offsprings.
        How many times were you dropped as a baby? Just curious. And if you’re going to respond with something witty, please don't let it be:"About as many times as Salido has dropped a Puerto Rican fighter"; because clearly, it was way more times than that.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          I heard the puerto rican sperm banks are offering Salido upwards of 8 figures to make a donation for the puerto ricans can better their future offsprings.
          Puerto Rico: 76 – 58 – 2 1 NC (40 KO’s) Mexico: 58 –76 – 2 1 NC (34 KO’s)

http://thefinalchampionshipround.blo...valry.html?m=1

now go cry a river

Comment

Working...
          X