Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Grcia vs. Keith Thurmon at 147. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Grcia vs. Keith Thurmon at 147. Who you got?

Would love to see Danny fight Keith . Danny is a Welter sweating down to Jr. Welter and Keith needs a big fight. Would love to see these two guys trading bombs. I will go with Keith in a good action fight with both guys getting hurt at times.

Thurman boxes his head off, maybe stops him late. Thurman's jab, footwork, power, speed, athleticism etc would be too much for D.Garcia to deal with.

This is one of the worst fights D.Garcia at 147.

Comment

I'll take Danny. Thurman is trending toward becoming the newest of the "NSB over rated power punchers". He has some good skills and has been a solid pro. Danny just finds a way to win. I think he does here. Danny UD.

Comment

If garcia fight thurman ill eat my hat

Comment

This has to be a joke. Thurman outpowers and outclasses the lesser fighter in Garcia. Garcia is a glorified C- level fighter for real.

Comment

Just another Amir Khan. Garcia by stoppage

Comment

it depends on danny IMO, if he can take a punch at WW (we know he can do it pretty well at 140 lbs) and if he carries his power at a higher division. he has proven a lot more than one time at this point.

Comment

Have to see Danny at 147 first. I can honestly see either guy winning.

Comment

One time. All day.

Comment

Speaking of Garcia, when, if ever, is he fighting again? If he is, is it against somebody with a pulse? This dude has turned into a juice box.

Comment

Working...
                    X