No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder: I Told Stiverne In Vegas, Im Coming To Whoop Yo Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    lol. still baffles me how supposedly one of the biggest punching professional heavyweights is lured into a fight by a skinny little ******ed piss ant. wilder really made himself look bad. could you imagine lennox or the klits going there? they would have just laughed the little nutcase off and I doubt very much Charlie would have been coherent if they so much as ***** slapped him on his bony little chin
    man u got it backwards.

thats how we want our heavyweight champs, ko'ing fools on the street left and right!!!!

when the HW is in the building ure gonna know it. "i'l lick anyy sonofa***** in this house!!" the champ says.

if some man off the street comes to the gym looking for trouble, talking junk he's getting dropped!!

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      man u got it backwards.

thats how we want our heavyweight champs, ko'ing fools on the street left and right!!!!

when the HW is in the building ure gonna know it. "i'l lick anyy sonofa***** in this house!!" the champ says.

if some man off the street comes to the gym looking for trouble, talking junk he's getting dropped!!
      yea,,I agree with that but wilder was none of those things. he was slugging a damn amateur middleweight. you want our champion to be a bully?

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        yea,,,,I don't blame him for being irate with that little scumbag talking about his daughter but take it to the damn courts or something. imagine if he broke his hand or something on that little psycho? that title shot would have been delayed at best
        i agree, but think about if from his perspective not just as a spectator, plus i kind of don't take him as the type to care about anyones perception towards him. With time he will learn there are other courses of action that can be taken

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
          i agree, but think about if from his perspective not just as a spectator, plus i kind of don't take him as the type to care about anyones perception towards him. With time he will learn there are other courses of action that can be taken
          yea,,,we'll see what happens. I do like his size,,,speed and athleticism but its tough getting over how protected he's been and that incident with zelenoff. hopefully he'll prove me wrong becuz I do hope to see him do well. not often we get a heavyweight his size with his attributes

Comment

So what is his track record? Wilder deals with issues by slapping around Vegas call girls and racist white trash. Sounds like he may possibly have a few issues himself.

Comment

Does Stiverne hit harder then that fat competitive eater who knocked down Wilder?

Comment

Bomb Squadddddddddd!

Comment

Wilder is a nothing who was exposed by Charlie Zelenoff, who he failed to knock out even though he hit him harder (including when he was down, very unsporting) and more often than he hit Malik "I Got Paid Off" Scott. CZ even landed a couple of solid body shots on Wilder while being about 1/3 of the guy's size.

Sconiers knocked this clown Wilder down, and Stiverne is about 100 steps up from anybody Wilder's fought, so expect Wilder to be put to sleep by Bermane.

The real threat to Wladimir is Kubrat Pulev, as you can tell by Wlad's somewhat lame excuse-making about fighting him.

Comment

I was at the MGM Grand when these 2 were talking chit to each other. It was pretty funny. I hope this fight is made.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
                      Wilder is a nothing who was exposed by Charlie Zelenoff, who he failed to knock out even though he hit him harder (including when he was down, very unsporting) and more often than he hit Malik "I Got Paid Off" Scott. CZ even landed a couple of solid body shots on Wilder while being about 1/3 of the guy's size.

Sconiers knocked this clown Wilder down, and Stiverne is about 100 steps up from anybody Wilder's fought, so expect Wilder to be put to sleep by Bermane.

The real threat to Wladimir is Kubrat Pulev, as you can tell by Wlad's somewhat lame excuse-making about fighting him.
                      huh? wlads fighting pulev in September dude. cant exactly blame him for his try at getting that unification fight first as hes 38 yrs old and wants all the belts before he retires. nothing wrong with that

Comment

Working...
                      X