Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you choose to stay alive via head transplant? If you could?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you choose to stay alive via head transplant? If you could?

Like head tarnsplants are real, and we have been able to do them since the 50's so we aint afr off being able to extend the human life span in that way right now.

But due to our gay wimpy society we will probably have to die at about 80 because the majority are morally unsure, and against head transplants, and legally unable to do the nessasary experiments.

Anyway they have kept organs like kidneys hearts etc alive outside their origanal body for a long time no problems.

The brain was harder to keep alive but eventually we managed to do that.

It was easiest to take the whole head off and keep that alive rather than just the brain so thats would probably be the best bet, your head brain and spinal cord kept alive for say 200 + years by machinery, providing oxygenated blood nutrients, and an electrical charge.

So when you get some form of cancer or heart desease when you get older would you rather die? Or get your head and spine removed from your body and it kept alive with machinery?

Id go the head removal way. To me while it would suck not having a body, it is better to have a ruduced quality of life than no life all. Also in time they will be able to make you a robotic body or a body made from stem cells or even an animal body or a new type of animal body of your own creation or a combination. You may even get a bigger penis in time, to jack with your robotic arm, that has the sensttivity of 300 cliterouses, and is the size of a rhinos penis.

Also in time they would be able to extend your life further maybe in-definately, so now is such a crucial time to extend the human life span, if we can do it now significantly that will give us plenty of time to then further extend it and so on, it is crucial that we extend the human life span now if you want to live a long time, which im pretty sure most do, it is natural instinct to want to live and not die after all.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 02-27-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Give me the Futurama Nixon treatment. Nixon always wins.

Comment

You must be Anorak. Or his wicked son.

Comment

Would you choose to stay alive via head transplant? If you could?
          Sure, but could I keep my face.

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Sure, but could I keep my face.
              Yes you could keep your face but it would soon be a 200 year old version of your face so expect wrinkles that droop down to your plastic blood tube.

Of course there would be plastic surgery available, so youd look like a burns victm at best, till they grew you a brand new face with stem cells then ud look labout 25 years old with the skin of a new born baby.

Sound good?

I was thinking "dickhead" might be the norm in the future you might get on on your head grown with stem cells that the nurse could jack for you every now and then

Ah the future such possibilities!

Comment

pfft if i no longer have a dick let me die,

Comment

If you get a dick transplant would it be gay to jack off since technically you would be jacking off someone else's dick?

Comment

I already have a rhino penis

Comment

Working...
                    X