• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• views of mike perez and his opponent

ive seen mike perez before and he is awesome imo

what u guys think?

and his opponent is 18 - 0 with 18 kos

who takes this and can they be stars of the division?

Mago has no defense, but hits pretty damn hard

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post

what u guys think?

This should be an excellent scrap while it lasts. Mago by KO. I've seen both fight plenty. Mago needs to learn some defense but man can he punch. Perez needs more cowbell in his punches.
      Last edited by marvelousmatt; 10-19-2013, 08:28 AM.

Comment

It's certainly going to be a coming out party for one of them i have been wanting to find out if Perez is the truth as i have been thinking for a while liked him more than Solis, so this should be a good real test for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post

what u guys think?

Mago (his opponent - Magomed Abdusalamov) ain't got a lot of finesse, but he's an aggressive come forward fighter who can bang. He got his 100% KO record against pretty low calibre opposition (though still way above Wilders') and Perez marks a pretty big step up for him.

For sure Perez has the skill, but Magos a tough MFer, and Mike'll have to be able to take some big shots - if it does go the distance, however, it'll be a wide margin UD for Perez.

Me, I gotta soft spot for Mago, and I'm going for the early-mid round TKO. If he's still standing after 6, however, I'm pretty sure Perez takes it; Mago's never gone beyond 5, and I don't think he's big on conserving his energy.

Comment

Working...
          X