Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older games you're currently playing through for the first time or revisiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played Earthworm Jim the other day .....

had fun

I also played the phantom menace for the ps1 lol,I used to love that game and its one of the worst games ever made haha

But better so I completely completed Bioshock 1 and 2 back to back whilst having Bioshock Infinite in its shrink wrap sitting in my room

i started too play Infinite I've reached a total of like 6 hours gameplay and its just not near the calibre as the previous ones..

Hans Landa,over and out
    Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 09-05-2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I seen Bully on Live for $3 thought about it for a minute but passed
      Had you already played it or didn't like it? If not, you missed a great deal on that one - I was in Gamestop just yesterday and saw it for $24.99 used, or $29.99 new. Getting it for $3.74 was a steal.

Comment

Onimusha 3 and capcom vs snk 2. Currently replaying through me trilogy for umpthteen time.

Comment

Yeah I was playing final fantasy 7 the other night on a save file right before entering northern cave. Still need to get Ultima weapon and beat Emerald & Ruby WEAPON(atleast once in my life so I can tell my grandkids I did it one day)

Smackdown Here Comes The Pain on the ps2 the other night, and I just bought Final Fantasy x, Armored Core 3, Shinobi rummaging through the used games bin @ Gamestop and of course Fight Night Round 4

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
            Yeah I was playing final fantasy 7 the other night on a save file right before entering northern cave. Still need to get Ultima weapon and beat Emerald & Ruby WEAPON(atleast once in my life so I can tell my grandkids I did it one day)
            That's the game I'm playing atm, Final Fantasy VII BUT....

I saw that people modded the game in most of its aspects, for example this is whats going on with the FF7 I'm gaming:

1) New hardcore Mod with higher difficulty setting, new bosses, handicaps etc.
            2) New enhanced graphics for everything.
            3) New menu overhaul.

It took me a while to get it running like I wanted it because I wasn't sure what I wanted within the game but once I made the decision it was like a whole new game.

Here's a link to the forum with all the mods(I recommend downloading the whole package which its 17 GB but has it all) http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13212.0

Here's a small video showing it, this one has the same menu overhaul I have, but different music and different character models:

Here's the menu of the bootleg you run after you're sure of what you want(Once you run the bootleg with setting you want it cannot be changed again):

Comment

You know what I noticed? Old school games are so much more satisfying to play when you're high. More so than current games. No idea why.

I picked up an old copy of f-zero the other day and i'm planning to replay resident evil

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Had you already played it or didn't like it? If not, you missed a great deal on that one - I was in Gamestop just yesterday and saw it for $24.99 used, or $29.99 new. Getting it for $3.74 was a steal.
                I don't know what new with 360 version but I played it on PS2 back in the day didn't finish though

Comment

Half-Life 2.

A Masterpiece.

Comment

GTAIV and RDR. i cant wait for 5 any longer

Comment

I completed Bully 100% a while ago, now I'm on my first official playthrough of 'Red Dead Redemption' - I'd messed with it a bit before, but mostly only ****ing off because I didn't have much time to sink into the story.

The horse controls are a real b*tch to get used to at first, especially shooting from horseback or a moving wagon. Sometimes I'll be taking a bounty back alive and the endless sea of bandits coming to kill you before you get back to collect the reward will do me in. I'll be riding my ass off, then whip out my repeater to bust off a few shots and while doing that my horse will get caught up in some damn cactus patch or bushes or something.

So by the time I realized I'm caught up and have stopped moving I'm already surrounded by these bandit ****s who are unloading on me.

That's pretty ****ing annoying.

Comment

Working...
                      X