No announcement yet.

The Return Of Half-Man, Half-Amazing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return Of Half-Man, Half-Amazing!

Jeremy Williams is now 40 years old & having only his 2nd fight since the scary knockout by Sam Peters back in 2004. I remember watching that bout at a pub I worked at in Fort Lauderdale. The whole bar went quiet after the initial "Ooooh".

The bloke he's fighting, Travis Fulton, has fought 51 times & won 19 by kayo - none on points. In fact, only 6 of his bouts have gone the distance.

Williams has fought 48 fights & only 9 have heard the final bell.

I think a kayo might be coming.....

Not sure why Williams is coming back. He was a good looking, intelligent man.

He should stay retired, his speech seems to have slowed a little.

Comment

Fulton is a proper can.. Dude has fought over.. IDK, like 300 MMA bouts. He's won about 200 and something (limited opposition).

Comment

Why did he wait so long to come back? All that time wasted, too late now.

Comment

is it MMA or boxing?

I've been watching Williams since his nickname was "Monster"

I thought he would beat Akinwande back in the day. Boy was I surprised.

If CW was 200 back in the mid-90's I think he could have been right behind Holy as a great. H2H with Haye

Half man, half amazing turn for a nick name was right below Goofi for cringe worthy

Comment

Jeremy is abit of a character as we saw in the undisputed truth video when he was trying to judo throw Lewis because he was getting beaten up in sparring. He also showed an arrogance in the contender series.

If I remember correctly he was in his prime when a fat out of shape Brian Neilson knocked him out so I cant expect a comeback at 40 is going to make any waves. Best of luck though , it would bee good to see him in the mix with one of the fringe contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
              Jeremy is abit of a character as we saw in the undisputed truth video when he was trying to judo throw Lewis because he was getting beaten up in sparring. He also showed an arrogance in the contender series.

If I remember correctly he was in his prime when a fat out of shape Brian Neilson knocked him out so I cant expect a comeback at 40 is going to make any waves. Best of luck though , it would bee good to see him in the mix with one of the fringe contenders.
              Brian was always fat though...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                Fulton is a proper can.. Dude has fought over.. IDK, like 300 MMA bouts. He's won about 200 and something (limited opposition).
                In all fairness just had a look at his MMA record he has faced Arlovski, Forrest Griffin, Lindland, Herring, Jeremy Horn, Severn, Franklin, Rothwell.

and he has a win over Heath Herring (god knows how), Drew to Lindland so he can't be AWFUL.

Comment

Williams was one of the most exciting fighters. Nothing more exciting than a fighter with knockout power and no chin.

Comment

Not sure if you can describe someone as half amazing if they get knocked out by guys like Sam Peter and Brian Neilson

Comment

Working...
                    X