No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
    I know a guy who grew up in South Philadelphia with his four tough-guy brothers and no sisters, raised Catholic.....and he's gay.
    And? I was pointing out what seems to be the most common similarity of a gay persons childhood. Of course there will be some under different circumstances but i believe something or someone makes them start thinking about people of the same sex in that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      A normal child would be inquisitive but would have no sexual thoughts. Of course if the child has been exposed to sex he would think differently and want to act out what he had seen.
      Just giving my experience as it related to this:
      Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I think at 6 years old a child has no idea about sexuality and does not make any choices...it just does as it is.
      And for some reason I like big butts and I cannot lie; I don't think that's a choice either.

Comment

And? I was pointing out what seems to be the most common similarity of a gay persons childhood. Of course there will be some under different circumstances but i believe something or someone makes them start thinking about people of the same sex in that way.
        I think what you think happens.....happens less.

Do you think lesbians are raised by a bunch of dudes? I know dykes who went to all-girl Catholic schools. They spent most of their lives not only being preached to about sexuality but also around straight and feminine girls...yet they are carpet-munchers.

How you are raised has so much less to do with ****sexuality than does one's pre-disposition.

Comment

• I did not know what sex was at the age of 6, but I knew I loved looking at naked women. That IS sexuality....just innocent and uninformed sexuality. If a bunch of ****s entered my life and started telling me the wonders of c*ck I know for a fact that I'd still love those naked women and be disgusted by naked men.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            I think what you think happens.....happens less.

Do you think lesbians are raised by a bunch of dudes? I know dykes who went to all-girl Catholic schools. They spent most of their lives not only being preached to about sexuality but also around straight and feminine girls...yet they are carpet-munchers.

How you are raised has so much less to do with ****sexuality than does one's pre-disposition.
            The prison effect, if there's only one gender around there's only one gender to ****.

Comment

The prison effect, if there's only one gender around there's only one gender to ****.
              I guarantee if polled most ****sexual men will not have been raised in the way you described.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                He said...

Then he said...

Then someone said something about your stupidity and labelled you a ninny.

This message is hidden because The Noose is on your ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                  This message is hidden because The Noose is on your ignore list.
                  Is this "woman" the same person as Lady Fan?

It doesn't matter, it seems "she" has decided to double down on the ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Being gay isn't bad as I stated in my first post but the child is 6 years old.

1. Why is she thinking about sexuality, she's only 6
                    2. She should not be making life altering decisions at that age
                    It has been showed that children at a very young age do see things in a secual manner. Maybe not in the way we do as adults but they do see themselves in sexual manner.

I remember my family telling me stories of when I was a child and I used to get erections when I would see pics of breasts or a naked woman. I didn't know why I did, but I did.

Sexuality in almost all cases is not a choice, it's something that is genetically programmed in us and some of people, like the same gender.

Comment

• Its a choice becasue they give in to it. I know people who started to be gay then fought it off . it like saying i didnt choose to stay sick and never try to fight it off with medicine or vitamins....

Comment

Working...
                      X