Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell on Chavez Going To 168: I Would Kill Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawn. This is all pointless talk.
    Chavez isn't even going to get past Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Okay, but what about Anthony?
      Anthony, Andre. Do you think JCC JR gives a damn?

He could beat them both on the same night without breaking a sweat.

Comment

Every time Anthony Dirrell speaks, people take notice 'cos they think it's his cheating, injury-faking brother speaking and then they look more closely at the name and think "who the fuck is this guy?" And... "how did I never hear about him"

Chavez Jr? Get the **** outta here and go and fight someone decent at 168. Go beat your brother up, that would be a start.

Comment

I love hoe Anthony said I would kill him, no disrespect, he(Chavez jr.) is nothing like his father. Dirrell would be too talented, too strong, and just plain bust through Chavez's leaky defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
            Every time Anthony Dirrell speaks, people take notice 'cos they think it's his cheating, injury-faking brother speaking and then they look more closely at the name and think "who the fuck is this guy?" And... "how did I never hear about him"

Chavez Jr? Get the **** outta here and go and fight someone decent at 168. Go beat your brother up, that would be a start.
            Chavez Jr isn't decent, he hasn't fought anyone. And he will lose badly to Andy Lee.

Comment

Working...
            X