Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humn beings aren't the most evil, destructive or ****cidal organisms on earth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know how to change a flat tire, squeal? Just wondering....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Animals don't know any better and any of the "evil" things they do is to ensure their survival.

We know better and still murder,rape,steal and oppress each other over petite things like location,religion, gender etc
      The only difference really is we are aware of our awareness and the awareness of others, right and wrong good and evil these are just ideals we are conditioned to subscribe to from birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        You know how to change a flat tire, squeal? Just wondering....
        Yes, of course I do. I can change a battery as well.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          It's ridiculous as you are comparing the demise of a single species to the end of an entire phylum, and the biggest phylum to date.
          Its actually a quote by Jonas Salk who was a medical researcher and virologist, discoverer and developer of the first safe and effective polio vaccine.

I wasn't comparing anything but what i was doing was quoting something that happens to be fact.

Comment

I am a firm "believer" in science, but when comes to us **** sapiens, not everything is cause=effect.

I'm not going to go into the most baseless, mind bending examples of human depravity. But some people are just born "bad". And not in the good way.

Comment

Except that this isn't true. Plenty of animals kill more than they need to. Plenty of animals kill for fun and plenty of animals kill each other.

Murdering children - pretty bad right? Not if you're a male lion. They routinely kill and eat the cubs of rival males. Chimpanzees have almost hunted certain monkey species into extinction. They hunt them because they like to hunt them. Examples abound of cuddly wuddly animals being downright despicable.

The reason that human beings do all sorts of depraved shit to each other is that WE ARE ANIMALS!
              Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Your chimp and lion examples have absolutely nothing to do with my post. Its annoying that you try to put words in my mouth in your rebuttal posts.

This simplistic reply really makes me suspect your intelligence.

What animal community takes more from the earth than will sustain their community?

I know you like to reply piece by piece, so show me what you were responding to in my original posts that had respond with the simpleton chimp and lion examples?

Comment

This is an utterly ridiculous statement. I'll tell you why:

**** sapiens is a single species. There are between six and ten MILLION species of insect. They make up 90% of metazoan species on earth. For every human being on the planet there are around 200 million insects. To put it another way for every pound of human beings there are 300 pounds of insects.

I would be stunned if you could get rid of such a large percentage of the biomass of the planet without it having a detrimental effect on the ecosystem, and that's not a negative judgment of the impact of humanity.

You reek of win Squeal, you smart arsed green toothed limey!

Aren't you a biology teacher ting also? I could be mistaken you for someone else, but I thought you mentioned it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Your chimp and lion examples have absolutely nothing to do with my post. Its annoying that you try to put words in my mouth in your rebuttal posts.

This simplistic reply really makes me suspect your intelligence.

What animal community takes more from the earth than will sustain their community?
                  First I need to make sense of your question. Your question is one of resources. This drippy "taking from the earth" rhetoric is absurd and unhelpful. So your question is "What animal community (sic) uses more resources than will sustain their community (sic)?"

Your question is shot through with bias as your use of "community" typically precludes any animal without extremely sophisticated social systems and so excludes almost every species on the planet. But you're looking for examples of animals that strip areas of resources to the degree that it endangers the population.

My favourite example of animals whose behaviour threatens the habitats of others is the beaver. Dawkins' excellent second book The Extended Phenotype explains their behaviour at great length. Beavers build dams. They use them to create personalised hunting grounds and shelters for their nests. In doing so they deprive organisms downriver of a habitat by reducing the water-flow to a trickle.

Ants and termites can drastically change landscapes in order to thrive at the expense of other organisms. And locusts are famously ravenous leaving famine and extinction in their wake.

Why are people the worst offenders? Because we're the best at extending our phenotype in order to exploit the resources in our habitat. There's nothing especially evil or immoral about doing so, and you can bet that the chimpanzees who are driving species of monkeys to extinction would do the same if the opportunity arose.

This is a huge and complex subject.

I know you like to reply piece by piece, so show me what you were responding to in my original posts that had respond with the simpleton chimp and lion examples?
                  I was responding to this post (emphasis mine):

humans are the only ones of any of them that kills more than they need to eat.

there's your entire problem
                  So my two examples of animals that are killing for sport or for reproductive opportunity are entirely relevant to your post. Quite how you segued into "taking from the earth" is something only you can explain.

Its actually a quote by Jonas Salk who was a medical researcher and virologist, discoverer and developer of the first safe and effective polio vaccine.
                  It doesn't matter if he was the Dean of Veracity in the faculty of Truth at True Story University, it's still a revoltingly idiotic statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I am a firm "believer" in science, but when comes to us **** sapiens, not everything is cause=effect.

I'm not going to go into the most baseless, mind bending examples of human depravity. But some people are just born "bad". And not in the good way.
                    I never understood gangs. I mean controlled business illegal or not is for profit but I use the example of my really close friend killing two teen boys in a gang dispute...........which started because of a hand sign.

It's almost ridiculous.

And I have to disagree with ts in that humans are the worst.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

some humans kill for pleasure and get excitement out of it..
                      I don't know another animal that does that.

Comment

Working...
                      X