Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better shoulder roll Floyd or james Toney????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better shoulder roll Floyd or james Toney????

i got jt.....................

Toney. Toney relies only on the shoulder roll, Floyd uses the shoulder roll, movement, pulling straight back and clinching.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
      Toney. Toney relies only on the shoulder roll, Floyd uses the shoulder roll, movement, pulling straight back and clinching.
      yeah so toney's shoulder roll is better......and much mjore entertaining ....................we agree then............

Comment

I definatly think Floyd's is better but I wont argue against my boy JT. The real question is who's defense is better? As I told Struggler, thats a totally different question because Toney may have the better shoulder roll but Floyd too has a great shoulder roll and also has other defenses he can use

Comment

Floyd incorporates it better into his overall defense. Toney relied on it too heavily occasionally and glancing combinations would land, technically scoring points on the judges cards.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            I definatly think Floyd's is better but I wont argue against my boy JT. The real question is who's defense is better? As I told Struggler, thats a totally different question because Toney may have the better shoulder roll but Floyd too has a great shoulder roll and also has other defenses he can use
            IM struglerer...................but fair enough post

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
              Floyd incorporates it better into his overall defense. Toney relied on it too heavily occasionally and glancing combinations would land, technically scoring points on the judges cards.
              well PBF is a better conditioned athlete thats why.................

Comment

Both pretty even, but JT used it as a blown up dude vs BIG natural HW's with were tons bigger and who could really hit....If I had to pick either one it's him.

Comment

I say even
                  here's why

James Toney doesnt have all the natural gifts that floyd has, so he did what he could do with his shoulder roll and it worked wonders, hes reaaallly interesting and fun to watch

Floyd on the other hand combines his finesse technique with his natural given abilities, i mean can we agree? next to roy floyd is probably one of the most naturally gifted boxers in existence

having said that i love watching both of them box, its really a thing of beauty

Comment

I think Mayweather has more dimensions when using the shoulder roll. Toney primarily leans 1 way when he rolls his shoulder, Mayweather does more with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X