Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean when a girl sighs when you're holding her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No_Money View Post
    could mean a lot.

you're asking like the lounge is full of ***** experts. homie most of the posters in here are virgins, or have only made love to a doll.
    lmao!!!

Funny ****

Comment

She gots chronic mucositis.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
        So I took this girl out on a date, and we ended up being at the park at the end of it..

we were sitting on a bench and it was really cold , so i put my arm around her and held her. It lasted about 3 minutes and i held her by her arm, by her hips, and by her thigh in that span.

she sighed multiple times during it.. a short breath in and a slower one out, all through her nose.

What could that have meant? if anything
        If ya don't know, send your bitch to hang out wit Jr. He'll experiment and tell you all about it. :mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          If ya don't know, send your bitch to hang out wit Jr. He'll experiment and tell you all about it. :mangler:
          Or to Kev since he's fond of him

Comment

I don't know what to say, cause a playa like me gets smiles and kisses from girls I be holding yo.

Comment

She thinks you're a sissy. Those sighs are just a nice way of saying "this f aggot brings me to the park to cuddle instead of taking me to a hotel and fuking my slimy ****" you're a disgrace to men everywhere.

Comment

She wanted you to spank 'er with a big stick o' rhubarb like me mam did with me.

Comment

Working...
                X