Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big concern is that Manny will bloody up Cotto quick!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big concern is that Manny will bloody up Cotto quick!!

Cotto cuts so quickly and that will have an effect on his fight game. Can he survive like he did against Clottey?

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
    Cotto cuts so quickly and that will have an effect on his fight game. Can he survive like he did against Clottey?
    I've been saying this also.

Comment

Did you see Manny fighting DelaHoya?Was DelaHoya bleeding and all that?That just shows you Pacquiao's lack of power above 140.With the amount of shots DelaHoya got I think he should have bled or something.I dont think DelaHoya ever got hit so frequently in a fight before.

Yes Pacquiao dropped Hatton but the guys who've sparred Manny will tell you he doesnt have power but is fast.and chances of Cotto getting cut are very slim.If the fight was at 140 maybe?

What Manny can do is hit flash on the chin using the hook,that's how he drops people.He causes bleeding by cumulative punches so Cotto being bloody early wont happen.There's a greater chance of Cotto getting knocked out early than bleeding early.

Comment

well, manny being a southpaw a clash of heads is pretty likely.... and cotto cuts easily..

let's hope for the best though...

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          Did you see Manny fighting DelaHoya?Was DelaHoya bleeding and all that?That just shows you Pacquiao's lack of power above 140.With the amount of shots DelaHoya got I think he should have bled or something.I dont think DelaHoya ever got hit so frequently in a fight before.

Yes Pacquiao dropped Hatton but the guys who've sparred Manny will tell you he doesnt have power but is fast.and chances of Cotto getting cut are very slim.If the fight was at 140 maybe?

What Manny can do is hit flash on the chin using the hook,that's how he drops people.He causes bleeding by cumulative punches so Cotto being bloody early wont happen.There's a greater chance of Cotto getting knocked out early than bleeding early.
          I never remember De La Hoya bleeding that much from a fight, but it could be true.

Comment

Cotto will force a teary eyed Roach to throw in the towel for Manny way before cuts come into play..

Comment

To be honest here, Cotto doesn't really cut up as easy as is being said in here. Remember, his cuts have come by way of head butts, and any boxer is susceptible to getting ripped on an eyebrow or the forehead with a serious butt. But yes, I agree that he won't be able to do a Clottey re-peat with Manny if his cut re-opens and starts bleeding. Hell, I'd even venture as far as to say he's gonna need an extra pair of eyes to track manny's hand speed.

Oh, and the margarito fight don't count, so dont go there LOL

Comment

cotto doesn't bleed that much... c'mon... he's no gatti.

Comment

Cotto don't get discouraged and quit when he's cut like Zab does. Cotto has heart and will fight until somebody else stops it. He got cut in the 3rd round I believe by Clottey. Did that make him fight badly? Miguel Cotto is a warrior.

Comment

Cottos cut in the clottey was cause by clash of heads. Not a punch. Pac will have to take alot chances to throw enough punches with his feet planted to bloody up cotto that quickly. Which would mean he have incoming to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                    X