No announcement yet.

Wladimir vs. Wilder won't happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir vs. Wilder won't happen

First of, I do believe Wladimir got the SKILLs to win. However, I don't think Wladimir want the fight. Let's be honest and forget the "Wilder got no skills!"-bullshid for a moment, who of us here wouldn't prefer to fight any other boxer than fighting Wilder? I would pick a fight with Wladimir and Povetkin before Wilder anyday, the guy is just too intimidating with his size, power and "American swag", he's so "childish" that it would feel embarassing to lose to him. I think Wladimir got the skills to win, but I think he would likely lose the fight psychologically, making a fatal opening. If Wlad could keep his head cool, he got the skills to beat Wilder, but I honestly don't think Wlad will ever take this fight, he is too busy staging some Briggs drama... Do you think Wlad-Wilder will ever happen? If it don't, which reason do you suspect? I'm a fan of Wladimir Klitschko, but I honestly just don't think Wladimir wants to take that risk.
    Last edited by TheJudge; 01-25-2015, 02:21 PM.

You dont know a **** about wladimir, you think he has the same thinking pattern as yourself?
    He has dominated the division for 10 years and hasn't avoided anyonw.
    question is: will wilder fight wlad?

Comment

i was about to make a will wilder vs wladimir ever happen thread.

i dont have high hopes for this fight considering all the trouble the sport has making floyd pac, cotto canelo, GGG vs anybody with a name, kovaelev ward stevens.

i hate this sport so much sometimes.

Comment

By the time Wilder gets to the point where Wlad would actually get any credit for beating him, Wlad will be in his 40's. So you might be right.

Comment

There has been nobody who deserved a fight that Wlad didn't fight since he has been champion. He will fight Wilder and he will KO him in my opinion. Fury has been calling Wilder out and I think Fury is a much harder fight than Bermaine. Wilder should fight Fury and Wlad will fight the winner I think Fury would beat Wilder and then lose to Wlad.

Comment

You have it the wrong way round. Haymon won't let Wilder anywhere near Wlad, he's going to milk that belt against as much soft opposition as he's allowed to get away with. Szpilka or Tarver will probably be next.

Wilder loses to Tyson Fury, let alone Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

If Wilder keeps winning, it will happen.

Wilder has the WBC belt that Wladimir wants.

And Wladimir's goal is to beat Joe Louis' 25 defense record.

He has completed 17 defenses so far, and he's still going strong.

Comment

Vladimir never avoids anybody. He wants to unify all titles before he retires, which means he will pursue whoever has the WBC strap. He needs to get past Jennings first, this Vlad would tell you himself as he never looks past the next opponent.

Comment

Wilder and his power are way overrated. Just another haymon hype job. Bet that clown cant read either. Wlads right and left put people to sleep. Haymon isnt gonna let the fight happen unless wilder loses and he needs a payday.

Comment

that's absurd. wlads never been a guy to duck a fight and he seems pretty genuine in his desire to get the wbc title. I also know for a fact that wlad knocked wilder out cold in sparring. if anybody would have a confidence problem it would be wilder going into that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X