Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Rejects Juanma's Demand: No Fight at 128

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad this fight fell apart. JuanMa should fight Ramon Martinez! That fight would be huge in P.R. and it would make him a 3 division champ if he wins.... that would help him and his fan's get over the Salido losses.

JuanMa KO's Martinez IMO.
    Last edited by UTEP; 11-16-2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

smat move by Pops & WV2...2 much wt & size 2 give up...Lopez will get blasted out w/the 1st elite guy he boxes@ '30...the guys a real ass h**e...

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Can't give a big puncher a big weight advantage, that's suicidal. Juanma needs to pick on someone his own size, though he takes Vazquez out at any weight. Vazquez is not as slick as Salido and his jaw has been tested and failed. If Arce cracked it, Juanma would break it.
        Last time i looked Vazquez did not even get floored against Arce, it was a corner stoppage because he run out of gas in the last round.

Comment

Juanma come on man,trying to fight a 122 pounder?

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            I'm glad this fight fell apart. JuanMa should fight Ramon Martinez! That fight would be huge in P.R. and it would make him a 3 division champ if he wins.... that would help him and his fan's get over the Salido losses.

JuanMa KO's Martinez IMO.
            Wow didnt think of this, good match these i wana see it now, i kno there is only a few Ricans so they stick together but i liked to see more showdowns between them

Comment

Can't give a big puncher a big weight advantage, that's suicidal. Juanma needs to pick on someone his own size, though he takes Vazquez out at any weight. Vazquez is not as slick as Salido and his jaw has been tested and failed. If Arce cracked it, Juanma would break it.
              Not true,ARCE didn't crack his jaw but was PAPITO's father to stop the fight,watch it better before talk.Other thing you have forgotten is that PAPITO fought DONAIRE who hits a lot harder than JUANMA and PAPITO went the distance so JUANMA will not break his jaw and he knows it but he wants PAPITO fight at 128 only hoping in a lucky shot because JUANMA will be outboxe by WV2.

Comment

Juanma didnt picked on Vazquez, WV2 talked shit and called out Juanma

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I normally like Juanma but I can't support him and his 128 demand

WAR WV2
                Juanma cant make 126 so what gives, I knew this fight wasnt happening!

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Juanma should really be fighting at 130

IBF Jr. Lightweight Eliminator
                Argenis Mendez vs Juan Manuel Lopez

IBF Featherweight
                Billy Dib vs Wilfredo Vasquez Jr.
                I agree with this totally, but WV2 started the **** talking and called out Juanma, so Juanma gave hin his terms. Glad this fight aint happening!

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  Juanma come on man,trying to fight a 122 pounder?
                  Talked **** and called him out, what you want the guy to do. If he didnt say something they would be calling him a chicked **** or something.

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Wow didnt think of this, good match these i wana see it now, i kno there is only a few Ricans so they stick together but i liked to see more showdowns between them
                  I agree that would be a hell of a war!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    I agree that would be a hell of a war!!!

Hell yea it would......... It would be P.R's version of Barrera/Morales

I think JuanMa win's that fight and becomes a 3 division champ.

Comment

i think he'll fight at 130 next but his opponent will be someone from 126 like rey bautista,vazquez should stay at 122,his body frame isn't made for anything higher,at least that's how it looks,juanma looks much bigger,either way I think juanma will always have trouble with guys who can take his punches and fire their own back,

Comment

Working...
                      X