No announcement yet.

Lomachenko to fight Donaire-Walters winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko to fight Donaire-Walters winner

Lomachenko is most likely to fight Donaire-Walters winner next year as was told to Dan Rafael os espn. Reportedly Arum wants to make a Lomachenko vs Donaire -Walters Unification bout. What do u guys thing are Lomachenkos chances against either of those guys.

I'm not sure that's the best idea. Loma is a great talent, but I don't know what the big Rush is. If he beats the winner, then wow.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      I'm not sure that's the best idea. Loma is a great talent, but I don't know what the big Rush is. If he beats the winner, then wow.
      I dont know but im guessing hes going to have two-three fights before the unification. I guess arum wants to make him into a star. Do you think Lomachenko Becomes the legit champion if he beats either guy.

Comment

Oh man, one of those dream match-ups... If Loma pulls off a win against Donaire... his stock goes through the roof...But like what has been echoed before, he'll run out of opponents...

Of course... we all still want Loma vs Rigo at some point... freakin HBO and Arum though...

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
          Oh man, one of those dream match-ups... If Loma pulls off a win against Donaire... his stock goes through the roof...But like what has been echoed before, he'll run out of opponents...

Of course... we all still want Loma vs Rigo at some point... freakin HBO and Arum though...
          Hes going to move up as soon as he Clears out the featherweight thats what their probly rushing. I wouldnt mind seeing the solido rematch thats what looks like is going to happen. Also looking like their steering him away from a rigo fight that kind of sucks. I see were arum is coming from thought he doesnt want to risk of his future cash cow to lose. But yeah it kind of sucks if Loma-Rigo doesnt happen.

Comment

Lomachenko is the truth! I'm running with him vs either guy.

Comment

That would be great to see him continue fighting top competition. His chances are are really good against either guy IMO.

Comment

Whaaaaaaattttttttttt!

Comment

Too soon...

Comment

War Vasya!

Comment

Working...
                    X