Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

115-113 to Canelo IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
      She's just inadvertently revealed a fetish for young bucks from the barrio.

Maybe she's one of those bored privileged women who like getting down and dirty with a 'bit of rough'.

Making a vampiric swoop from her comfortable bored existence to replenish her waning libidinal energies with some intimate contact from the full-bloodied life of the poor.

Vitality restored, she then heads back to her impotent wealthy husband and her mind numbingly tedious dinner guests.

Thats actually some nice writing

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        If you went by what some posters say here before even seeing the fight, you would think you're about to witness an absolute thrashing!

The majority of the rounds were all close rounds with Floyd edging out each round with just a few more landed punches. With that said, close rounds don't mean it was a close fight when you score it on a round by round basis. If you won 10 close rounds you still won 10 rounds.
        Thats a misconception that i always catch, just because a fight appears to be close and competitive doesnt necessarily mean the scorecards will reflect that..as you said,"if you won 10 close rounds you still won 10 rounds" some just dontunderstand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          oh just stop trying to find ways not to give mayweather credit for making canelo look the way he did your trying way to hard
          No, I was not trying to take credit from Floyd; instead, I was trying my hardest to understand what transpired in that fight. As I see it, Floyd could fight ten times against Canelo, and Floyd would win every match. The only question would be if Canelo could win even one round per fight against Floyd, and from what I saw in 2013, I would not bet that Canelo could.

Comment

Even a Floyd hater can agree he whooped Canelo.

CJ Ross should never score a fight again if she honestly believes what she speaks.

Obviously she has saw Canelo's nice big wang in the weigh in and fallen in love, i mean, who wouldn't? It was a fantastic slab of meat by anyones standards. I'd be inclined to give him a 10-8 round just for his big beef whistle.

Same with Nathan Cleverly's big willy in his tight underpants at the weigh in. My god, I almost give him the 2nd fight with Bellew for that alone.

Lay one on me boys :bukkake:
            Last edited by babynuts; 01-26-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

stay in the kitchen women

Comment

The broad is fraud...Cynthia Ross should never, ever b allowed 2 judge anywhere, she & a few other judges out there...

Comment

I stand firm: CJ Ross shouldn't judge no more boxing matches

Comment

I dont think even Canelo's grandma would score the fight for him.

Comment

1-4 the rds were pretty close especially rd 4. 4-12 Canelo really wasn't in any of the rds except for round 12 where Floyd ran the clock out and he still did more work in that round. Personally all 3 judges was off I had it 120-108 but you can give Canelo 2 rds at the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X