Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's right....

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      So Floyd will pass on the $120 million because he's "afraid"of the judges screwing him ? GTFO here man.. He's just scared of losing that zero cause 75% of people probably tune in hoping he gets his azz beat.. Once that's gone, so is his popularity.
      This is EXACTLY why Floyd never wanted this fight... ever.

Comment

Boxing has no real factor to determine who actually wins a fight. Points but based on what? All judges look at things differently. The only way I see to do this is awarding whoever lands the most punches the winner since we have compubox. Even if they lied about the numbers, that can be examined at least.

However most boxing fans I know don't want that. The controversy is part of the appeal, which is sad in a way but realistic. No matter what happens, they both owe it to the sport as Manny has said. Bad decision or not, we will actually see how great of a fight they can put on and that is the point.

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
          It will be very difficult for Manny Paquaio or any one else to get a dec win over Floyd Mayweather in Vegas. Judges that voted against him winning a fight get fired Referees that call it straight down the line like Tony Weekes did in Maidana 1 get blasted. Floyd likes referees like Joe Cortez & Kenny Bayless who double as his minder /referees
          oh please dont start with this **** the excuses are already beginning

Comment

I thought Marquez once said Bob Arum was convicted by the grand jury of fight fixing , anyone know whats behind that ?

Comment

Working...
            X