No announcement yet.

Mayweather's W over Marquez Looks So Good Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Floyd had to fork over $600,000 as a result.
    Absolutely my man. It was actually mid-week, oddly enough

Comment

No it doesn't, he made Marquez a career lightweight move up two weight classes and he intentionally missed weight!!! Marquez has seemed to grow into the weight class over the past couple years.

Comment

Here's how I rank Floyd's victories at welter

Mosley
        Marquez
        Hatton
        Judah
        Ortiz
        Baldomir

Comment

As Floyd fan I don't think Pac/JMM 4 makes Floyd's victory over JMM look better. It's a good win because Floyd beat JMM with skill not size, what happened against Pac is the result of JMM having 36 rounds of experience against him and figuring him out. I'm not sure JMM would beat other welterweights like Bradley, Guerrero or Alexander.

Comment

come on now, no need to lie.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
              No it doesn't, he made Marquez a career lightweight move up two weight classes and he intentionally missed weight!!! Marquez has seemed to grow into the weight class over the past couple years.
              Marquez grew into welterweight? He's been weighing in as a welterweight ever since his 130 lb days.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                pretty pathetic that it looks good "now" because he knocked Pacquiao out at WW. Mayweather is still a b1tch in my book.
                And add to that the situation with that fight. He didnt make the agreed upon weight. Had to pay marquez a fee for each pound over. Marquez looked bloated and slow. But this is the fight people are clinging to for mayweathers sig win. That makes it more pathetic. lol Some funny s(*&t

Comment

So I'm assuming that the people that say this win doesn't look good would be open to seeing Floyd vs. Marquez 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    As Floyd fan I don't think Pac/JMM 4 makes Floyd's victory over JMM look better. It's a good win because Floyd beat JMM with skill not size, .
                    I would like for Mayweather to move up 2 weight clases and go against Martinez/GGG. And if they win, it's not because of size, it'll because of the skill they posses.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      I would like for Mayweather to move up 2 weight clases and go against Martinez/GGG. And if they win, it's not because of size, it'll because of the skill they posses.
                      awful comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X