No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez vs Dzinziruk is Undercard Coming Together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez vs Dzinziruk is Undercard Coming Together

NEW YORK, NY – Some of the top prospects in boxing will be showcased March 12 on the hottest New England pro boxing show of the 21st century, “Diamond Elite,” live on HBO World Championship Boxing from MGM Grand Arena at Foxwoods in Mashantucket, Connecticut.

[Click Here To Read More]

At first before really reading I thought Andrade was going to be put in with an 11-0 11ko prospect, an unusual step up from the carefully selected opponents he looks poor against on FNFs.

Comment

Man...why isn't this fight in Atlantic City so I can make an easy drive to? I'm not heading up to Connecticut.

I think it'll be a great fight, although the WBC's shenanigans makes it hard to support. Diamond Champs, Super Champs, Regular Champs, Silver Champs and Emeritus Champs. Its pretty sad really.

I refuse to believe that they are a 'necessary evil' like other writers have often claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        Man...why isn't this fight in Atlantic City so I can make an easy drive to? I'm not heading up to Connecticut.

I think it'll be a great fight, although the WBC's shenanigans makes it hard to support. Diamond Champs, Super Champs, Regular Champs, Silver Champs and Emeritus Champs. Its pretty sad really.

I refuse to believe that they are a 'necessary evil' like other writers have often claimed.
        I was thinking about going but i dont want to miss the Cotto fight. For me the distance is about the same from AC and CT.

Comment

HBO would be wise to air McEwan-Lee.

Comment

This aint got **** on Cotto-Mayorga and Clottey-Green. Showtime 1 Hbo 0.

Comment

WBC emeritus champion Sergio Martinez(they strip him of the normal belt so they can try and give it to chavez jr lol) takes on WBO champion Sergiy Dzinziruk for the WBC DIAMOND championship. WTFF why not fight and unify the wbc and wbo. why are 2 champions fighting for some vacent created belt. and i thought chavez jr was the imaginary wbc diamond champion or was that silver? im so lost

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                HBO would be wise to air McEwan-Lee.
                From what I read they will.

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                A meaningful fight between 2 top rated guys in their respected division don't have **** on a meaningless fight against a faded fighter vs a shot fighter? And, yea Clottey-Green? Really? Yea OK....

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                WBC emeritus champion Sergio Martinez(they strip him of the normal belt so they can try and give it to chavez jr lol) takes on WBO champion Sergiy Dzinziruk for the WBC DIAMOND championship. WTFF why not fight and unify the wbc and wbo. why are 2 champions fighting for some vacent created belt. and i thought chavez jr was the imaginary wbc diamond champion or was that silver? im so lost
                Well they can't really unify since both are title holders in 2 different weight-classes.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  You are joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by DTanc View Post
                    You are joking right?
                    Hell no!

You'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X