Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life insurance..who here does not have any and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life insurance..who here does not have any and why??

In this day and age we all need life insurance, what will happen to your family if you should pass away?? who will take care of your kids and how will your family bury you and take care of your final expenses?

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    In this day and age we all need life insurance, what will happen to your family if you should pass away?? who will take care of your kids and how will your family bury you and take care of your final expenses?
    I'm convinced, send the contract with the nurse.

Comment

Larry be selling that insurance ya'll.

yea, im getting to that age where I need to start looking into it.

Comment

term-life steez, son.

Comment

life insurance is a must, my pops passed away this week, we burying him this weekend and let me tell ya its expensive as $%^&*(, just to blow up a picture of my pops cost over 150, gets expensive fast.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            life insurance is a must, my pops passed away this week, we burying him this weekend and let me tell ya its expensive as $%^&*(, just to blow up a picture of my pops cost over 150, gets expensive fast.
            Aww man. Sorry to hear that about your pops. Keep your head up homie

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
              ****, my condolences man. And ya, it's not cheap. When my grandfather passed it cost close to 20g's. he didn't have insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                You look like beetlejuice in your avi

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  Aww man. Sorry to hear that about your pops. Keep your head up homie
                  thx thx

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  ****, my condolences man. And ya, it's not cheap. When my grandfather passed it cost close to 20g's. he didn't have insurance.
                  thx yeah man it gets real expensive quick you wouldent think so but it does and without the insurance man I swear couldent even imagine how we would have done it none of use have 20 grand laying around you know so I can just imagine how rough it was for ya.

Comment

My wife signed us up for a healthy amount. Hope we never use it.

Comment

Working...
                    X